JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you believe everything you read?
Whether this incidence is true or not, insomuch as the claim? Maybe, maybe not. I can assure you that crap is deadly enough to work this way in a pure enough form. This is one of the big problems with it. Its dirt cheap thanks to China and open borders. So dealers often get a VERY pure form of it to play with. This is not like Heroine. It multiple times more powerful. The drug in its intended use is a great medication. In the wrong hands its amazingly dangerous.

Can someone (LE maybe?) explain why heroin is still economically feasible against such competition?
Imagine a Hippy thinking?
Yeah....a Hippy actually "thinking"?

Rrrrrright......

And Economics?

Who cares about a couple of bucks here or there when Brandon is printing and giving away Trillions?

Anyway......
It's organic/natural.
It's been around since the dawn of mankind. God intended it for man's use.
It's plant-based. So it's probably good/better for you vs. some chemical product.
We're helping the down-trodden farmers who have no other choices.
Yeah......it's sustainable agriculture.
We're actually taking BIG PARMA out of the equation.
I'm a responsible illegal drug user. There is NO PROBLEM here.
I use my own money to buy my drugs. The extra/free Govt money is used to pay for the other stuff I need and want.
My kids, friends, and family should be proud that I've paved the way for them to use drugs too.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Whether hippies think or not is irrelevant. The international drug business is not run by halfwit dope addled hippies, but by people who understand economics quite well.
My point was that it seems like the economics would favor Fentanyl, which should displace smack as the most feasible product. I doubt whether junkies care about organic dope or the farmers in Afghanistan.
Power: In aerosol form it was used to knock out the perps in the Beslan school massacre, killing some of the hostages in the process.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top