JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"The Fort Lauderdale Fire Rescue responded to the house around 5 p.m. Thursday and aided six male college students, who were feeling overdose symptoms and taken to hospitals. A woman was also hospitalized after feeling sick, police said."

College students? Not even. Immediate expulsion is the remedy.

Why has Fentanyl not totally displaced heroin as the available narcotic for sale?
H is made from poppy sap from Afganistan that has to be processed at various places all over the world then delivered to the final consumer.
Fentanyl is a chemical that can be produced and shipped by the barrel and is exponentially more powerful.
Can someone (LE maybe?) explain why heroin is still economically feasible against such competition?

Insert usual disclaimer about not condoning illegal activities and all the concomitant legalistic bloviation. Just being a smartazz.
Maybe they should have done enough meth to offset the downer effects of the Fentanyl. :p

Insert usual disclaimer about not condoning illegal activities and all the concomitant legalistic bloviation. Just being a smartazz.
Maybe they should have done enough meth to offset the downer effects of the Fentanyl. :p
Hopefully the damn kids will have learned something from this brush with stupidity. The problem with the damn Fentanyl is its ending up in a LOT of different drugs where the user has no idea. Dealers use it to "spice up" all kinds of stuff. Often themselves having no idea what they are making and they don't care. Then others are making "fake" prescription pills, made with this crap. So someone buys them "thinking" they are just buying prescription drugs so they feel "safe" taking them. Sadly many are dying every year from this and the open borders crowd who is so damn worried about young people dying from guns pretend this is not happening. 🤬

Hopefully the damn kids will have learned something from this brush with stupidity. The problem with the damn Fentanyl is its ending up in a LOT of different drugs where the user has no idea. Dealers use it to "spice up" all kinds of stuff. Often themselves having no idea what they are making and they don't care. Then others are making "fake" prescription pills, made with this crap. So someone buys them "thinking" they are just buying prescription drugs so they feel "safe" taking them. Sadly many are dying every year from this and the open borders crowd who is so damn worried about young people dying from guns pretend this is not happening. 🤬
Right now, someone is almost three times more likely to die from drugs or drug abuse VS. all form of firearms death including suicide by firearm. And I thought they were laws that would prevent such a high death rate from drugs.

If you read the news releases, two of the cadets suffered overdose from Fentanyl giving mouth to mouth resuscitation to their friends in an effort to save they buddies lives.

I didn't know this was a thing.

Is this a thing?

from the article:
Sadly, the fentanyl overdoses include 2 students who were not using the laced drugs, according to the report. They ingested fentanyl while trying to revive others via mouth-to-mouth, and also overdosed.

I didn't know this was a thing.

Is this a thing?
Yeah, its a thing. And I find it a little disturbing that as long as its been a thing, there are people who still question whether its a thing....

Yeah, its a thing. And I find it a little disturbing that as long as its been a thing, there are people who still question whether its a thing....

I don't buy it.

No offense meant.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews