JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As others mention, for manufactured shoot-n-see types, Amazon is the best value.

We like the 6" as @erslll linked in above, and the 2" & 3" ones.

Available from amazon direct, at a higher price (smaller quantity), in the event those 6" ones get sold out. Still a decent value for what you get.

Also depends on what & how you shoot.

Simple short range drill type stuff? I cut up cardboard to standard IPSC torso & we just use that. Sometimes sticking on shoot-n-see's for vital zones, depending upon distance, sometimes not.

Just plinking? Depends, but usually the 2" & 3".

I have been buying them from Amazon for years. I have long loved the idea. Normally seems the best price is buying them in larger quantity. I will pay a little more for the kind that peel off and stick. That way I can hang some kind of heavy paper at the range and just keep sticking a new target up a couple at a time next to each other.

I like Caldwell Orange Peel better. I can see the hits better with them. Midway USA has seconds on sale (usually missing the little dots for covering bullet holes) at least twice a year. I haven't priced them against Amazon because I like supporting Midway (they have awesome customer service). Even not on sale they're not very expensive.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top