JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In my quest to make an informed purchase, I am interested in shooting:

Beretta PX4 Storm Compact Carry 2

HK P30, Variant 1 or Variant 3

HK P2000 SK, LEM or DA/SA trigger

But no ranges around here that I can find rent rather specific platforms like those.

If you have any of these, and are willing to let me meet you at your favorite range, or mine, I will buy the lane for us and two 6 packs of your favorite for your trouble. OBO.

I can't help you with any of those but (in classic internet fashion) I can tell you you are wrong and you want to try one of my many Sig 2xx series guns. Sexy DA/SA hammer fire guns that fit my hands perfectly, and therefor I must assume they are perfect for you too.

In all seriousness I have owned an HK 45 before, and while I did really like the ergonomics the price for mags was, quite frankly, completely unjustified. I think HK has come down on most of their mag offerings, but there are models out there that are still sky high. Check those prices before you commit to buying an HK product.

(And the offer to shoot the Sigs, while made in fun, is a serious offer if you are actually interested. They are great guns.)

Last Edited:
In my quest to make an informed purchase, I am interested in shooting:

Beretta PX4 Storm Compact Carry 2

HK P30, Variant 1 or Variant 3

HK P2000 SK, LEM or DA/SA trigger

But no ranges around here that I can find rent rather specific platforms like those.

If you have any of these, and are willing to let me meet you at your favorite range, or mine, I will buy the lane for us and two 6 packs of your favorite for your trouble. OBO.
I like this approach to trying out new guns - if I had any of them and you were in WA I would be happy to oblige. Best of luck with your search!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top