JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As others mention, for manufactured shoot-n-see types, Amazon is the best value.

We like the 6" as @erslll linked in above, and the 2" & 3" ones.

Available from amazon direct, at a higher price (smaller quantity), in the event those 6" ones get sold out. Still a decent value for what you get.

Also depends on what & how you shoot.

Simple short range drill type stuff? I cut up cardboard to standard IPSC torso & we just use that. Sometimes sticking on shoot-n-see's for vital zones, depending upon distance, sometimes not.

Just plinking? Depends, but usually the 2" & 3".

I have been buying them from Amazon for years. I have long loved the idea. Normally seems the best price is buying them in larger quantity. I will pay a little more for the kind that peel off and stick. That way I can hang some kind of heavy paper at the range and just keep sticking a new target up a couple at a time next to each other.

I like Caldwell Orange Peel better. I can see the hits better with them. Midway USA has seconds on sale (usually missing the little dots for covering bullet holes) at least twice a year. I haven't priced them against Amazon because I like supporting Midway (they have awesome customer service). Even not on sale they're not very expensive.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top