JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just got my self a Custom rife in 6.5X47 Lapua, and I could not believe the accuracy of this rifle caliber. Its a very expensive rifle but its worth it every cent. lol...I almost got divorce, my wife get's jealous of this rifle. :D I'm writing this threat to tell you guys that there is no accuracy better than this, and Im so excited that I wanted to tell you guys. You have not idea what you guys are missing.

I have a cheap scope for now, but I'm saving to get my self a nightforce later this month. And in the future a suppressor to make a good tactical rifle.
IMAG0294.jpg

Not bad for 100 yards, I been also shooting up to 450 meters and its no more than a size of a quarter of course, no wind. I know I need to provide pictures, but I will rather post the video for you guys to see for your self.
IMAG0286.jpg

Running a 6.5? That isn't the Grendel chambering is it? I have read much about the inherent accuracy of the 6.5 bullet, as it's got a lot of mass for what it is, and very flat shooting.

If I could afford it, I would totally do something in 6.5 Grendel. The .338 Lapua Magnum is supposed to be another stellar performer for anything within like mile...after that the .50BMG starts to outperform it. Just general stuff I picked up from shooters, and from various forums. Anything that isn't a run of the mill caliber is expensive, unfortunately.

Yeah, I should get her another rifle in a pink stock with a different caliber. And hoping with time, she gets bored, I will keep it. I was also thinking of getting a Custom rifle in .338 Lapua, I love their accuracy. Does anyone realoads 6.5X47 Lapua? If you guys do, Please give me some information or tips in what to look for when reloading. Thank You..

this is another picture of my rifle, I like the bad *** barrel with matching bolt acction.. NiCe..!!

IMAG0295.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads