JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thanks. I've had good luck with their pistol brass, so I thought I would try rifle as well. With a little research online I did see there were some mixed reviews. It is sometimes hard to tell what to believe you see posted online, unless the source is credible. I appreciate the tip, I'll check out Hornady also.

Just picked up two bags of these. They look good. Haven't loaded any yet.

6.5 Grendel Brass from Hornady | Midsouth Shooters

And while Starline pistol brass is the schnitt, I read across many forums that their rifle brass isn't up to snuff. Of course, this is 3rd hand....

Starline 45-70 brass is very good and I have 8 loadings on one batch. I have no experience with any of their bottleneck rifle cases so there is that.

I have some Starline brass that needs annealed prior to reloading. Some reported split necks, while those that annealed had no problems. This was a specific run. Since then, I have not heard of any more problems. These are bottle neck rifle cases.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top