JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

See the libdouches dont even have pass anymore laws, the ammo makers will just make it so we cant afford to buy our freedom....

1612759477614.png

Only need to sell one box to make to year 11.

Most common caliber ammo is approaching a buck a round. Boutique calibers much worse. If you're not stocked by now you're screwed. Folks just getting into shooting will pay thru the nose and not shoot thru what minimal stock pile they have, thus hindering their ability to train. I'm pretty much not inclined to buy anymore at these prices. The good deals are ending except for some good folks on here that still refuse to price gouge. Love those people, thank you for the great recent deals. It's just going to get worse though. Can't wait for the Biden crackdowns to start....

If my stash on ammo and components was just for me I'd be set for the remainder of my life plus a bunch. I'm not a huge hi cap shooter and my main focus was always hunting. My shoulder isn't designed to take constant beatings from my mags like it used too so I don't plow through piles of rounds.

My problem is my kids. They've always relied on me to produce hunting ammo for them or other wise stockpile store bought stock that they could raid. I've warned them about the current state of affairs and that long term prospects are grim. I still want them shooting to keep the skill levels up, but want them to refrain from the "spray" activity.

I don't have a good feeling about our state of affairs and feel like we are going to see some serious 2a assaults on the near horizon.....strap in.

Most common caliber ammo is approaching a buck a round. Boutique calibers much worse. If you're not stocked by now you're screwed. Folks just getting into shooting will pay thru the nose and not shoot thru what minimal stock pile they have, thus hindering their ability to train. I'm pretty much not inclined to buy anymore at these prices. The good deals are ending except for some good folks on here that still refuse to price gouge. Love those people, thank you for the great recent deals. It's just going to get worse though. Can't wait for the Biden crackdowns to start....

Just got old enough and got a little bit of cash to start getting into guns like I've always wanted and it's just the worst timing on my end

Just got old enough and got a little bit of cash to start getting into guns like I've always wanted and it's just the worst timing on my end
Keep looking in the forum. Stuff pops up. If you live near a BiMart, check there often because when they get ammo in they sell it at normal prices. Yeah, your timing is a bit wonky but hey, you're in now and there's no going back! :D

Here's some, not the same thing, but only $33/box. Limit 2:

Click on "notify me" if you want some of these offerings:

Same here:

Watch and see if these guys get any in stock - maybe call them and ask if they expect to get more:

Call and ask these guys too:

I don't have a good feeling about our state of affairs and feel like we are going to see some serious 2a assaults on the near horizon.....strap in.

What about all those smart folks posting comments about how Rs are as bad as Ds when it comes to gun control? Guess they weren't as smart as they thought.

You're blaming Federal?

Yup, they're making ammo as fast as they can. Blame Biden and the anti-2A, party of gun control, and ALL who virtue-signalled and failed to vote for Trump.

FYI CCI/Speer is hiring. $25.05 to start. Break out of the commie west coast heII hole and move to a free state:

See the libdouches dont even have pass anymore laws, the ammo makers will just make it so we cant afford to buy our freedom....

Its not the ammo *makers* doing the screwing at the moment, the parent behind most popular brands did announce they will raise wholesale pricing in April, but the prices you're seeing right now are retailers jacking their rates up because of the limited supply. On one hand, I think its a gougy, douchey move. On the other, if they don't, they're going out of business.

That exact thing happened to a local gunshop here in my new home town. They literally couldnt' get inventory in, and they were out of business in short order. About the only thing they could get with regularity after early December was Trump gear.

Here's some, not the same thing, but only $33/box. Limit 2:

Click on "notify me" if you want some of these offerings:

Same here:

Watch and see if these guys get any in stock - maybe call them and ask if they expect to get more:

Call and ask these guys too:

outa stock lolololol, thats a decent price for the sst stuff..my point i guess is just how high will or can it go, there will always be some moron that will pay any price for stuff.

outa stock lolololol, thats a decent price for the sst stuff..my point i guess is just how high will or can it go, there will always be some moron that will pay any price for stuff.

If someone needs or wants it badly, they'll pay whatever. Look at the black market - Hi Points sell for Glock prices, Glocks sell for Sig prices, etc. Probably the only thing that sells cheaper than it would retail might be machine guns :confused:

I'm sure some new guy will sign up here with a much better prices just like the other 3467 new guys with their amazing prices we are not allowed to discuss because it would offend the new guy....

If someone needs or wants it badly, they'll pay whatever. Look at the black market - Hi Points sell for Glock prices, Glocks sell for Sig prices, etc. Probably the only thing that sells cheaper than it would retail might be machine guns :confused:

THIS! I just paid $150 for a new set of RCBS 10mm dies and no happy ending.:eek:

My local BiMart now has an ammo line that starts first thing in the morning waiting for them to unload the truck. I got no idea how the word gets out, but it's crazy.

If any local retailer here p*ssed in MY hat like that their name would be all over the UK shooting internet the same day. Trouble is, unless you already have supplies, AND you reload, they have you over a barrel.

Just make them aware that all this can come back and smack them right there in the a$$ when all this is over.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top