JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kudos to the camera person for not being an epileptic, finally.

He was probably laughing too hard...it reminded me of a tortoise shell tabby cat we used to have...Cleopatra was an uber Hunter, she used to snag squirrels who thought they were safe in the tree, NOT, she'd jump from the roof. She played with mice she caught like the big dude played with that punk.

Brutus Out

While I shed no tears for a punk who gets a well deserved beatdown, the fact of the matter is that the big guy in the video committed a felony assault. Once he started hitting a man who was injured, unable to defend himself and posed no actual threat to him, it crossed the line from justifiable to non justifiable. As a concealed handgun carrier, I would say that this video is a case study of how NOT to deal with a violent altercation. Use whatever force is needed for your own self defense, then leave the area ASAP or do whatever you can to defuse/de-escalate the situation.

While I shed no tears for a punk who gets a well deserved beatdown, the fact of the matter is that the big guy in the video committed a felony assault. Once he started hitting a man who was injured, unable to defend himself and posed no actual threat to him, it crossed the line from justifiable to non justifiable. As a concealed handgun carrier, I would say that this video is a case study of how NOT to deal with a violent altercation. Use whatever force is needed for your own self defense, then leave the area ASAP or do whatever you can to defuse/de-escalate the situation.
We as firearm defense people shoot to stop a threat.

The guy kept moving and kept coming, how is he not s viable threat? He was not incapacitated

"Street Justice with Judge Dread Lox....... This week Chicago east side, Next week Rat City in King County, WA" ....Actually I didn't hear exactly what the punk said to the big dude, but whatever it was it had "unintended consequences".:eek:

The way the bystanders cleared out they seemed to have seen a similar movie before.

Brutus Out

The guy kept moving and kept coming, how is he not s viable threat? He was not incapacitated

That guy posed no threat after the 2nd time he hit the floor. Not to mention the big guy had more than enough size on him. He may have been moving but he was out of it and not a threat. He had no weapon to be a threat to a man twice his size.

That guy posed no threat after the 2nd time he hit the floor. Not to mention the big guy had more than enough size on him. He may have been moving but he was out of it and not a threat. He had no weapon to be a threat to a man twice his size.

Fists kill..... every year.

Please note big guy did walk away when he was sure dude posed no threat. Heck he even helped him into a seat. Lol.

Watch the video.
The big guy won the fight, walked away, and then returned to challenge the little guy and punch him some more. He did this at least TWICE. He continued to verbally and physically engage the smaller man long after the smaller man had stopped being any sort of a threat. The bottom line is that if you have the ability to safely disengage from a threat, you need to do so regardless of what sort of verbal insults the person might continue to offer.

I think the big dude did good to stick around and make sure the lesson wasn't falling on deaf ears.

This isn't a 'firearms' situation that needs to be examined as to who was in the right or not legally to disengage.

IMO - and this no way is a legal observation, nor do I know the whole story that really led up too it. So some assumptions are going to be made.

If the little guy had been harassing someone and got a smack down but then kept verbally popping off then he obviously didn't learn his lesson the first time. To just walk away while still getting cursed at seems like leaving a hostile situation to the rest of the folks staying on the train who may not be able to handle it as effectively as the big guy went about it.

Fist fights aren't over until someone concedes or is unconscious. Your not swinging to 'end the threat' your swinging to end the fight. If someone is bleeding and staggering but cursing you a blue streak then the fight isn't over, just the physical assault has (for the curser) and your in the right to hand out some more object lessons until said fight is over.

Also, you give someone a beating and turn your back on them you may be opening up yourself to an attack with a weapon from behind.

It is not like the kid was out cold and the guy decided to get some dirty kicks in or something. He told him to stay down repeatedly or challenged him to get back up for some more depending on how you view it.

If more people treated potty mouthed, too big for their britches youngun's this way (like their dads should have...) then they may actually change their views on harassing other people.

I also think if the crowd was really afraid someone was going to be seriously injured then they would have stepped in and not stood on the side lines 'recommending' he not hit the kid again.

I think this could be anylized to death but in the end I'm all for what the big guy did - assert his dominance repeatedly as needed and then disengaged.

Maybe I'm a bully or opening myself up to prosecution but I've never had someone get mouthy with me to the point it came to blows in my adult life so I can only speculate.

Just watched the vid 2 more times.

They were on a moving train - if I were him I keep knocking the kid silly because there is nowhere to retreat to if he gets backup and it sounded like there were more then one kid.

Looks like natural selection at work here. Survival of the fittest.

Has anyone found a video of Hillary wanting to ban those big black assault fists?
I sure wouldn't want them pointed at me! Man that guy can punch.

I thought this was older than a year but still a good vid.
Did the big dude do anything but bitzch slap the little guy?
Anyway ,to heck with that felony assault bs. The guy kept coming and needed more slapping.

Here's the thing for ANYONE who thinks they are (or were at some time) a bad azz.
This kind of stuff may have worked for you in the past but remember there are a shyt ton of crazies out there and you never really know who you are fffff...messing with
The big guy could have just got out a prison and this was his first gig. Now you done pissed him off.
Just leave it alone unless someone is getting killed

Watch the video.
The big guy won the fight, walked away, and then returned to challenge the little guy and punch him some more. He did this at least TWICE. He continued to verbally and physically engage the smaller man long after the smaller man had stopped being any sort of a threat. The bottom line is that if you have the ability to safely disengage from a threat, you need to do so regardless of what sort of verbal insults the person might continue to offer.
Maybe you have never been in this situation. Maybe ,like me never been a fighter. This will amp you up big time.
YOU don't know what the little guy had to say before the vid started. Or during.
The big guy was obviously pissed and maybe a guy shouldn't talk to him.
Don't judge too much unless you walk in their shoes

Nammac said it on page one the little guy ( age 46 ) was defending a couple teens who got into it with this guy.
This is what he got for trying to defend (supposedly) a couple teens.
Yeah and the guy is twice his size,so maybe talk deplomacy,not bubblegum?
Maybe the teens had beating coming for talkin smack?
Just because he was 'defending' someone doesn't mean he wasn't needing a beating
What's that term they use?
MIND YOUR BUSINESS.......YOUR business;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top