JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Some are disputing the punk is young, I am unsure myself. I do think the guy who hands out the butt kicking is representative of many of us who are fed up with the disrespectful, trash talking punks who manage to always find their way into our presence.

Btw very NSFW (language and violence). Also its a Facebook video, and do not know if there are any links to the video on Liveleak or Youtube. Its probably on Worldstar Hip Hop if you can stomach your way through a search

Moral of the story, never insult a man as he is walking away who has probably 90 lbs on you and a foot of reach.

This video is the "definition of getting one's clock cleaned".
Punk kid must've thought he was in a video game because he "respawned" too soon.

Brutus Out

Yea, props to the black community - they handle their bubblegum in house.

Sorry, but if this was in Portland and one of the more senior white guys on here did that on trimet we would be in prison within the hour - and shamed for hurting some innocent stand up young man.

Course maybe not - I can handle some verbal abuse but when it gets directed at my wife or family then all stops are lifted and I get the green light.

Why wife had to restrain me once and then the kids behind us at a stoplight started calling out that I was a pussy for letting my wife restrain me... That was the end of it for her and ended up with me breaking the kids brand new truck by punching the side mirror off when he wouldn't get out of the car. And them (there were two) giving me the finger and calling me names thru closed Windows. The driver opened the door when the mirror hit the ground but thought better of it and got back inside in a hurry.

This was in front of many witnesses including 2 bus drivers who had seen the whole thing from start to finish (kids instigated it of course) and no one called the cops - I think they figured the late teens got what they kept begging for.

They did get us back by flying the bird on the way by as we went one way and they went the other :p.

This was years ago when I was not actively carrying a firearm though. Cell phone cameras were not yet out quite yet thankfully.

Good times:rolleyes:

Punk kid must've thought he was in a video game because he "respawned" too soon.

Brutus Out
That's funny stuff right there!

Perhaps reality dawned on him the last time he landed on the floor, dripping blood.

Give 'em a little rap on the jaw, get some respect.

But this could have gone horribly wrong in the other direction, had the punk kid been a carrying gang banger...

Still cudos for the beat down, need more men to step up and put the little men in their proper place...

This happened in Maryland last year. The guy who caught the beating was a 46 year old who stepped in to stop the 54 year old construction worker from beating on a couple of teens who had put their feet up on the seat behind him...

The 46 year old ended up with a broken jaw and shattered cheekbone from what I could find.

Sometimes ya just gotta let nature run its course... He shoulda stayed out of it. Let the punk teens deal with the problem they created...

Yea, props to the black community - they handle their bubblegum in house.

Sorry, but if this was in Portland and one of the more senior white guys on here did that on trimet we would be in prison within the hour - and shamed for hurting some innocent stand up young man.

Course maybe not - I can handle some verbal abuse but when it gets directed at my wife or family then all stops are lifted and I get the green light.

Why wife had to restrain me once and then the kids behind us at a stoplight started calling out that I was a pussy for letting my wife restrain me... That was the end of it for her and ended up with me breaking the kids brand new truck by punching the side mirror off when he wouldn't get out of the car. And them (there were two) giving me the finger and calling me names thru closed Windows. The driver opened the door when the mirror hit the ground but thought better of it and got back inside in a hurry.

This was in front of many witnesses including 2 bus drivers who had seen the whole thing from start to finish (kids instigated it of course) and no one called the cops - I think they figured the late teens got what they kept begging for.

They did get us back by flying the bird on the way by as we went one way and they went the other :p.

This was years ago when I was not actively carrying a firearm though. Cell phone cameras were not yet out quite yet thankfully.

Good times:rolleyes:
He...heee..hhee...h;hhhhhhh
MEMORIES....

I really enjoyed the part where he asks him "are you ready to go again?" and then knocks him down again. This is a prime example of how some have the inability to learn, when you haven't landed a single blow but your jaw is in pieces it might be good to walk/crawl away.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top