JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh BS
Just because they guy was bigger doesn't mea....
I have heard you talk against news outlets,changing your mind?
Or just to be right on this one?
Pomp and circumstance

Sounds like he took a plea deal to avoid possible long term jail...

If he hit a kid without the kid swinging first then I can see why he got an assault charge.

The 'outgoing teen' who turned inward because he was made a mockery of only tells me he got some sense knocked into him.

I think the judge saying they were only doing what the 54 year old guy did as a kid was bs - 40 years ago someone would have beat his bubblegum and no one would have recorded it or reported it.

Now you slap the piss out of someone and your railroaded into taking a plea dead to make the city look tough on assaults, while ruining what's left of that guys future.

Need more info to be any more judgmental... Just too many holes and opposite claims being made.

I think we would all do what we felt we had too at the time and in the moment.

Hopefully, being a good guy doesn't end you up with a felony because fathers aren't teaching their boys basic manners.

If there was any proof he went postal they wouldn't have given him probation and a halfway house - he would be where other people with felony assault charges go for 3-5 years.

This happened in Maryland last year. The guy who caught the beating was a 46 year old who stepped in to stop the 54 year old construction worker from beating on a couple of teens who had put their feet up on the seat behind him...

The 46 year old ended up with a broken jaw and shattered cheekbone from what I could find.

Sometimes ya just gotta let nature run its course... He shoulda stayed out of it. Let the punk teens deal with the problem they created...

True, you can see in the first video that when the teens got slapped, they un-assed the AO rather quickly, so there was no reason for any involvement by the 46 year old (Anthony Thomas).

54 year old man beating teens and man on DC Metro train - SomaliNet Forums

Now what happened between the teenagers getting slapped and Thomas getting his bubblegum handed to him is any bodies guess.

Ray

True, you can see in the first video that when the teens got slapped, they un-assed the AO rather quickly, so there was no reason for any involvement by the 46 year old (Anthony Thomas).

54 year old man beating teens and man on DC Metro train - SomaliNet Forums

Now what happened between the teenagers getting slapped and Thomas getting his bubblegum handed to him is any bodies guess.

Ray

Thanks for posting, I've been wanting to see the entire video and am glad I did. That little guy has no clue how to shut up or when to back up and go away. Even after they got off the train he was still running his mouth and getting up in the other guys space. He's very luck the guy didn't unleash hell on him again.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top