JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Definitely one one of the strangest drug dealer related stories I have ever read about.

These parts are rich....

She denied providing any drugs that led to overdoses, contending she'd test the pills ahead of her sales to check if they were laced with fentanyl, according to the affidavit.

Dickinson told investigators she had bought the Glock pistol for $600 from a 16-year-old who she said had stolen it from his parents, according to Kerin. The gun, she said, was for protection because people knew she was "moving product,"

So lets see, she cares enough to 'test' pills to make sure they aren't laced with fentanyl , how thoughtful, but then admits to carrying a gun (acquired illegally) for protection while 'moving product' ?

Personally I would have much rather read about her being 'Shot and killed by LEO while trying to 'protect herself'.

Last Edited:
Definitely one one of the strangest drug dealer related stories I have ever read about.

These parts are rich....

She denied providing any drugs that led to overdoses, contending she'd test the pills ahead of her sales to check if they were laced with fentanyl, according to the affidavit.

Dickinson told investigators she had bought the Glock pistol for $600 from a 16-year-old who she said had stolen it from his parents, according to Kerin. The gun, she said, was for protection because people knew she was "moving product,"

So lets see, she cares enough to 'test' pills to make sure they aren't laced with fentanyl , how thoughtful, but then admits to carrying a gun (acquired illegally) for protection while 'moving product' ?

Personally I would have much rather read about her being 'Shot and killed by LEO while trying to 'protect herself'.
I'd rather not read about her at all other than as another statistic who OD'd "accidentally"

What I "take away" from this is that she was "supposedly" able to get away with this for years. It took that long to catch her? Not like she was some kind of criminal mastermind here. This just tells me how incompetent so much of the law enforcement can be when run like this. We see this same thing now and then with guns. They will roll up some scum that's been selling guns illegally and they seem proud to mention the seller had been doing it for years before they arrested them. Its like they don't see this as showing them in a poor light??

1686942191996.png

Hummmmm?
BUT, But, but.....you knew that.....
1686942312026.png

So then (assuming, a conviction).....
1686941681961.png

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I thinking mom was possibly 'materially involved' and this wasn't mentioned - yet.
The mother was absolutely involved. She worked in the medical field and "helped" her decide if they were laced. This girl should have gone down long ago. She was getting kids addicted to pills so they would continue to sell for her. She needs to be put away for a long time

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews