JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know a store that sells 5.45x39mm ammo in the Portland/Beaverton area?

I picked up two ak74 rifles recently and wanted to put some rounds through them this weekend, I ordered a couple of cases of ammo online they were supposed to be delivered today but like a fool i was out when UPS tried to deliver them.

So i was trying to find someplace that i could pick up a few boxes locally.

I tried the security store in hillsboro and they no longer sell 5.45x39mm

I tried to call aloha surplus (no answer) never been there so dunno if they have any.

If anyone knows of a place in the local area that sells this ammo please let me know.

Thanks

curts usually has some at least he did the last time i was there but call ahead he is reasonable priced but not as cheap as mail order , Nw armory may have some to they Industry supporter of this board so check with them as well

curts usually has some at least he did the last time i was there but call ahead he is reasonable priced but not as cheap as mail order , Nw armory may have some to they Industry supporter of this board so check with them as well

Thank you eldbillbo, I'll give them both a call in the morning, Hopefully i can find a couple of boxes.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top