JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's wise to invest into something like a VAULTEK, that's bolted to the floor of the vehicle. This was an investment made for my own peace of mind should I need to leave a firearm in the vehicle. It's about 4 years old and has seen some use. It's worth the investment…

26777FFF-63F3-43B4-BE54-70AD571422D3.jpeg

Unless I have to go through a metal detector I have it on me.
I refuse to drive and park Downtown, or go there period, so I just take an Uber if I have to go to the courthouse or such.
Drops me off in front and same when I leave.

I don't leave anything in my car that I want to keep no matter where I'm parking.

24 years ago when I moved out here, one could see rifles in rifle rack in pickups

been a long time since I saw a rifle in the back window in this area
I grew up in south Sacramento back in 1970s and early 1980 we saw a lot of pickup trucks with gun racks in them. Back in those days we were surround by lots of fields so people would go bird hunting. Not big deal back in those days and no one would break into the pickup and steal your shotgun. I believe too that high schools also had rifle team or least some of them did or least they used to.

I was not into guns that much buy a BB/pellet gun. Those were the days that young teenagers could buy a BB or Pellet gun all on their own. I did get my parent's permission before walking to the local Montgomery Wards store.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top