JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hope you guys aren't leaving your firearms unattended in your vehicles in Portland

Breaking into cars. "Property Crimes".

I could be wrong.
But, I don't believe that The PPB treats that as a "high priority".

So....
Carry on thieves.

Not to mention The Courts at this point. And the role that they could also play.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I just had to…

They would probably take the deposits too.

1651271396589.jpeg

For Oregonians: Don't forget to report your stolen firearm within 72 hours or else be considered negligent in any follow up civil "legalities" involving your stolen property. That law went into effect last year. :(

Rob me stickers are an issue.. but so are those anti gun signs now backed by ignorant Oregon law and metal detectors at events where a carrier has to go back to the vehicle and disarm.. meanwhile any onlooker can watch this person, wait for them to leave then take their firearm. Most vehicle containers/safes are quite easy to break into.

24 years ago when I moved out here, one could see rifles in rifle rack in pickups

been a long time since I saw a rifle in the back window in this area
Heck I remember seeing rifles in truck back window racks at my high school student parking lot.....Not only did we never have school shootings back then, we never even heard of school shootings

Carry anyway. Concealed by definition means you can't see it, right? So man up, grow a pair, and carry.

P
Most of us do. But there are events and locations where due to increased security measures a person is turned away if armed or until unarmed. Often its no big deal, but its an easy means for any onlooker to then steal a stored firearm. Its not about "growing a pair" as 90% of us carry unless prohibited by federal law or physical security checkpoints.

One could argue to just not go to those events. Then again one could argue for people to never go out and do anything because of political views. However the issue being, if someone truly stayed away from all anti gun: businesses, all forms of media, bands, actors, restaurants, events , news stations.. etc, it'd be a pretty boring life.

I very seldom go to Vancouver or Portland, so I can't add to the CC conversation

but out on the North Fork and in Gifford Pinchot, I can and do open carry

a .357 in an Alaska cross draw holster

it has been my experience that both Ruger and Smith revolvers are waterproof, so rain doesn't matter

out here, property owners, mothers with small children, fishermen and hikers do not seem to be intimidated when you open carry

even the Meth Heads don't seem to be bothered

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads