JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heck I remember seeing rifles in truck back window racks at my high school student parking lot.....Not only did we never have school shootings back then, we never even heard of school shootings
Yep I remember those good old days too, we used to go skeet shooting after school... Back in the days when children were raised properly, in normal mom & dad families, not single mom or two moms or two dad like today, and got spanked and disciplined as needed instead of given participation trophies like today. But today, it's the gun's fault... :oops:

Yep I remember those good old days too, we used to go skeet shooting after school... Back in the days when children were raised properly, in normal mom & dad families, not single mom or two moms or two dad like today, and got spanked and disciplined as needed instead of given participation trophies like today. But today, it's the gun's fault... :oops:
my Gray Goose is meaner than your Gray Goose

Daddy Goose.jpg

Lol.
You mean like how the grounds of King County's courthouse are one of the most crime ridden and violent spots in the whole disgusting city?

How could this happen in a progressive utopia like Seattle??
Was downtown today and oh lord how beautiful it is off the James St. exit... How nice it was of the city to display so many tent options to consider with camping season on its way! :s0077:

and who pays for those high end tents?

the City must have an open account with REI

A few months ago, I was driving and saw a new encampment. I thought one of the tents was pretty nice looking, and then I recognized it as the very same one I saved for... the one I debated if I really wanted to spend that much on a tent, and if I deserved it, or would use it enough to justify the cost.

Very interesting to see these "homeless", aka drug addicts and thieves, blatantly disregarding laws, with gear I worked hard for, and things I think are expensive/not 100% necessary. I doubt they're stealing camping gear, that would require some forethought and follow through.

-Robert

I stay as far away from Portland as I can it's a ship hole.....that being said if I absolutely have to go up there my guns stays on me no matter what!
I go to downtown Seattle ONLY for Medical appointments. Not worth the hassle of being hassled! But yes the Pew is def on the hip when I do as it is everywhere I go... :s0010:

then check another news feed or PPD blog
its on most news outlets
I don't really care too seeing as the vast majority are fully against the right to own firearms and pump up anything they can to make firearms owners look completely irresponsible at every turn.

LETS PARTY! Who wants to go FIRST!!?? Yeah, no. Probably need a special line of 600 volts, or something crazy like that.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews