JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm reloading for my 458 socom. I'm loading 350 grain berry's RN and have had some pretty good luck with hodgdon H110 accurate 1400 and just did some with accurate 2200. There doesn't seem to be a lot in the way of data though. If anyone has any experience I'd be grateful for the help.

I have loaded for the 458 socom with many combos in supers and subs. Do you have a specific question or are you just looking for load data sources? If you dig you can usually find enough 458 socom data online to work off of.

Reviving a necro thread!
I've loaded a small batch using Hornady 350rn and CFE-BLK (don't have the load in front of me and I've forgotten what the charge and OAL were). Accuracy was kind less than stellar. I'm going to head out this week with the Chrono to get some data. Hoping to load up some H110 at around 29-30 grains and 2.14 OAL. Curious if the OP or other have any input? Also looking for some A1680 data if anyone has it. Planning to use Federal LPPs for all loads. Thanks!

Reviving a necro thread!
I've loaded a small batch using Hornady 350rn and CFE-BLK (don't have the load in front of me and I've forgotten what the charge and OAL were). Accuracy was kind less than stellar. I'm going to head out this week with the Chrono to get some data. Hoping to load up some H110 at around 29-30 grains and 2.14 OAL. Curious if the OP or other have any input? Also looking for some A1680 data if anyone has it. Planning to use Federal LPPs for all loads. Thanks!
My 350gr lead powder coated bullets loaded to 2.023" (crimp ring) OAL has a capacity of 43gr of W296 before compressing the charge.

Update to previous post - My flat primers were a result of an undersized gas port, once I opened it up my problems went away.

I think your 29-30gr at 2.14 OAL is within safe limits.

1680 from the internet... not my loads.

Screenshot_20210506-203008_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20210506-202840_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20210506-202913_Samsung Internet.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top