JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMO it would be cool to pick up a 96/44, 77/44 and 99/44 trifecta.

If you are young enough or have deep pockets, you might be able to do this in a couple of years.
It only took me about 8 months to find the 96/44 I was looking for, at a price I could live with. :eek:
Still trying to decide --scope or no scope?

I also have a 96/22 which are nearly impossible to find. The problem I have now is should I try to acquire the 17 and 22 mag to complete the full collection?

IMG_1682.jpg

Last Edited:
My Rossi '92 44mag is a tack driver (open sites a 50yrds)
I blanked the safety and put an ivory 3/32? larger site anyway
Greased it and needs more racking but smooth and accurate Irons only on '92 s
Had a B-92 in 44mag sent it to a g*nsmith for 4yrs to be re-barreled in 45 Colt he sent it to me finally in ziploc bags.
I taught myself how to put it back together, I had made a nice marble cake stock and could not get it back from him in DE. to complete.

My Rossi '92 44mag is a tack driver (open sites a 50yrds)
I blanked the safety and put an ivory 3/32? larger site anyway
Greased it and needs more racking but smooth and accurate Irons only on '92 s
Had a B-92 in 44mag sent it to a g*nsmith for 4yrs to be re-barreled in 45 Colt he sent it to me finally in ziploc bags.
I taught myself how to put it back together, I had made a nice marble cake stock and could not get it back from him in DE. to complete.
Sounds like Regan Nonneman was your gunsmith.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top