JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting experiment, but watching the BB's initially bounce off the drywall I have to wonder what kind of energy is really behind them when they leave the barrel. I can take a regular springer and easily punch through a layer or two of drywall - they never just bounce off. I'm wondering, with 4 essentially open barrels to the main chamber, you've got air pressure leaking out from the moment you start, rather than really building behind the BB's - up until they enter the barrel. I don't know, seems to me like a lot of wasted pressure, but then, I'm no engineer ;)

Interesting experiment, but watching the BB's initially bounce off the drywall I have to wonder what kind of energy is really behind them when they leave the barrel. I can take a regular springer and easily punch through a layer or two of drywall - they never just bounce off. I'm wondering, with 4 essentially open barrels to the main chamber, you've got air pressure leaking out from the moment you start, rather than really building behind the BB's - up until they enter the barrel. I don't know, seems to me like a lot of wasted pressure, but then, I'm no engineer ;)
It's a cloud machine gun so it's really inefficient but you get a high rate of fire, that combined with 4 separate short barrels there isn't going to be very much energy behind the bbs. Here's another of the same design that with metal construction could be fairly powerful.
You can see how it works better in this video

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads