JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$85
Manufacturer
CCI
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
WEST LINN
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling 4000 Cci military small rifle primers for 5.56-.223, whatever. The military primers supposedly have a thicker cup that's ideal for AR15 setup to prevent slam fire in full auto. My understanding is that they work fine in other setups as long as you don't have a softer hammer strike. I.e. striker fired pistol with softer spring. It's up to you if you want to use them beyond their intended purpose.

All purchased 1k at a time between Oct and dec this year locally. Not looking to get rich on them, just make back what I paid and gas visiting stores several times a week to find them. Got my eyes on a gift for my wife and figure these are easy to sell.

$85 per 1k. $340 for the lot of 4000.

Picture shows 5k, I'm keeping 1000.

20211219_144432.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a potential buyer for 1000 of these, if someone doesn't want all 4k. If you can pick up in west linn wilsonville area, or pearl district off I405 (easy on-off glisan exit) I'd consider breaking them into 1k bundles at $85.

They were available over the weekend on Brownells and MidwayUSA at $99-$114 plus hazmat shipping.

Preference given to anyone wanting all 4000 at $340, or even 3000 at $255.

I have a potential buyer for 1000 of these, if someone doesn't want all 4k. If you can pick up in west linn wilsonville area, or pearl district off I405 (easy on-off glisan exit) I'd consider breaking them into 1k bundles at $85.

They were available over the weekend on Brownells and MidwayUSA at $99-$114 plus hazmat shipping.

Preference given to anyone wanting all 4000 at $340, or even 3000 at $255.
This is a good deal folks, I am very tempted but need to get back on track with my out of control spending spree.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews