JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got an email today. Checked 5 min ago and could order 5000 If desired...

1000009992.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I bought 5k about a month ago. No problem at all. Free shipping, no hazmat fee. Got them in about 5 work days.

Great primers, I've used them for years.
At $50 a brick shipped, it's the best retail deal I have seen online lately. I wish they would offer some other types of primers at similar price point.

These are still available. I ordered three bricks and threw in a cheap first aid kit to get above the $150 mark for free shipping. When they say free shipping, they aren't kidding. No additional fees or hazmat.

These are still available. I ordered three bricks and threw in a cheap first aid kit to get above the $150 mark for free shipping. When they say free shipping, they aren't kidding. No additional fees or hazmat.
You should get free shipping on two bricks or more despite the $150 threshold listed on the website.

1000002846.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top