JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pretty smoking deal in the current year
$49.99/1000

Not sure if there is a minimum for free shipping but it was free on 3000.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I got free shipping and ordered 2 boxes of 1000. Thanks for finding this!
Did they charge you any hazmat fees?

I went there, put 2 boxes in my cart, went to checkout and it said free shipping, but there was no hazmat charge. Nothing about hazmat. Usually these places will stress that you are getting FREE hazmat - it adds to the value of the purchase.

Also, this site: normausa.com - is not where I have purchased stuff from Norma before. I tried to login using my credentials and it did not recognize me. Then I checked a past invoice and saw that I purchased from - normaSHOOTING.com - not normausa.com.

I went to normashooting.com and it opens up a page saying that normashooting.com is down for maintenance and that I should go to normausa.com to purchase stuff.

I am wondering if the normashooting.com URL got hacked, and a scam site "normausa.com" got put up. Call me paranoid, but with no mention of hazmat, not recognizing my login credentials, a different URL - it seems fishy to me.

I did check normausa.com with "scam advisor" and that URL comes back as trustworthy.

I received an order confirmation, if it's a fish/hack job it's a pretty good one. Just went to the Noma USA website and it's the same site that I ordered on. It is weird no mention of hazmat though……we'll see.

The direct link from Norma shooting to Norma USA, the fact they accept credit card, and the near instant order confirmation all lead me to the site being safe. Not saying its impossible, but passes the sniff test of fake site.
Id be more worried if paying by bitcoin or amazon gift-cards.

A quantity of two or more enables a free shipping option, however, adding one initially, and increasing/updating the cart once in checkout does not do the same.

I've ordered these primers from Norma a few times. free shipping with quantity of 2 or more, and no hazmat fee. This deal is legit and GTG
Just ordered a couple more

I have ordered these from Norma before and no hazmat was charged.

1000002636.jpg

Customer Reviews on Powder Valley's website show pretty mixed reviews regarding reliability, especially in striker fired handguns specifically. Seems that the consensus is they have harder cups.

Anyone here shot through several hundred and/or thousand? What was your failure rate and weapon type(s)?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top