JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Customer Reviews on Powder Valley's website show pretty mixed reviews regarding reliability, especially in striker fired handguns specifically. Seems that the consensus is they have harder cups.

Anyone here shot through several hundred and/or thousand? What was your failure rate and weapon type(s)?
I've shot thousands without a hitch

I'm in for 3000... should be fine in my revolvers. I have reduced triggers in my Glocks and they still will set off small rifle primers so I'm not too worried. Deal of the day since it looks like Washington state is trying to tax ammo and if successful will no doubt move to reloading components too.

Customer Reviews on Powder Valley's website show pretty mixed reviews regarding reliability, especially in striker fired handguns specifically. Seems that the consensus is they have harder cups.

Anyone here shot through several hundred and/or thousand? What was your failure rate and weapon type(s)?
There are some fairly poor reviews on the yootooober, but I'd be interested to hear as well.

Have loaded and shot several K of these. Load great, shoot great.

I have been using them and have had 1 no fire out of 1200-1500. I have had great results in a cz75, hellcat, sar9 and Zagana.

Does anyone know which shipper Norma uses? I got a notification that my order was complete and a tracking # but no info on which shipper. Clicking the track package link gives no information.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top