JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After doing a quick search for "Necking up .30-30 brass to .32 Special," it seems it is a common practice, the only thing would be that the brass will still be headstamped .30-30, and there is a little concern that a necked up .30-30 to .32 Spl. MIGHT fit in a well worn .30-30 chamber.
There are quite a few cartridges that use necked up,(and down) cases, my .35 Whelen comes to mind, made from necked up .30-'06 brass, I did that for quite a while until factory .35 Whelen brass became available.

Thanks guys. I have heard you could, but was unsure, You should really mark the case by (marker or paint) and note on ammo box its stored in that's its 32 win spcl ammo, just in case

I have 2 boxes of mixed brass & a partial box of loaded 7 WW silvertips 11 RP, all 32 win special, they came from an estate, so I can't confirm that they are factory, but they do look factory, make me an offer if your interested.

Dave

I have 2 boxes of mixed brass & a partial box of loaded 7 WW silvertips 11 RP, all 32 win special, they came from an estate, so I can't confirm that they are factory, but they do look factory, make me an offer if your interested.

Dave

Dave, besides your post being a thread jump which is actually not allowed per rules, you also did not put in a price for an item you are selling which is a second violation of the forum rules.

Absolutely, a good percentage of my brass for my 338 win mag says 7mm rem mag on it. Added benifit is it messes with peoples minds!

Lol.

:Voice of a tard in the woods that found a piece of your brass that you have lost by accident: "dang ole dang mang, where you find a 7mm bullet that big to fit in that there hole?"

Can not admit to ever loosing any brass. They and would probably revoke my being a veteran marine status or worse. I have been known to produce and show someone a '7mm Remington' loaded cartridge when asked what I shoot. The look on their face is well worth the cost of admission (the license and tag cost).

I do the same type of thing with my 30.06 Ackley Improved ... I must be genetically evil ... :-/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top