JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would be interesting to know what the corporate policies are, and which pieces of legislation they were advocating for; I mean, anti 2A comes in many forms, would be nice to see how subversive or blatant they're being.

I'm bummed about Autozone... guess I'll switch to O'Reilly's.

Can't really get away from Microsoft because Windows 10 OS and all, but I won't buy MS Xbox crap or any other MS "apps".

PayPal, I only occasionally use the "friends & family" transfer feature that they don't make any money off of.

I've used Uber several times in the past, but switched to Lyft some time back when I need a "taxi" ride.

Other than that, I don't do business with any of those other businesses on the list. :s0155:

I'm bummed about Autozone... guess I'll switch to O'Reilly's.

Can't really get away from Microsoft because Windows 10 OS and all, but I won't buy MS Xbox crap or any other MS "apps".

PayPal, I only occasionally use the "friends & family" transfer feature that they don't make any money off of.

I've used Uber several times in the past, but switched to Lyft some time back when I need a "taxi" ride.

Other than that, I don't do business with any of those other businesses on the list. :s0155:
O'Reilly's is on The List too IIRC... as is Lyft. Thank God that Denny's, Jersey Mike's and Applebee's aren't...

O'Reilly's is on The List too IIRC... as is Lyft. Thank God that Denny's, Jersey Mike's and Applebee's aren't...
I saw that Lyft was on the list, but didn't see O'Reilly's on it. Unless they're under some other name/parent company or some schit like that...

I'm in pretty good shape - there's only two on that list that I currently use.
1. I can't get away from the Microsoft crap, cuz that's company-mandated platform and stuff. But like Stomper, I don't have any Xbox crap or any MS apps.
2. Apparently, I need to switch cellular carriers. Gonna be hard; been with AT&T for 30+ years...

Last Edited:
That's a who's who of business on that list...
I was already using a pro-2A vs. anti-2A shopping app, so I was pretty clean of these bastids on the list already.

Like most elitists I'd expect you'll find most of these CEO's don't "really" hate guns as they likely have security details. They just hate that you have them.

I hate to say it, but COSTCO is one that most of us here use. I was kind of shocked when I saw them number one on the list! But then again you can get down to businesses giving to any cause they want. LGBT or anything else. Got to appeal to the masses.

Where is the link to the "list"? I'm sure we would all like to see it.

Last Edited:
Add...... don't feed The BLM. Have you actually read/researched their demands?

BLM Policy.

The six platform demands are:

1. End the war on black people.

2. Reparations for past and continuing harms.

3. Divestment from the institutions that criminalize, cage and harm black people; and investment in the education, health and safety of black people.

4. Economic justice for all and a reconstruction of the economy to ensure our communities have collective ownership, not merely access.

5. Community control of the laws, institutions and policies that most impact us.

6. Independent black political power and black self-determination in all areas of society.

To achieve those demands the group offered a set of solutions that include the demilitarization of police and an end to systemic attacks on black youth, including black members of the LGBTQ community. They call for the passing of state and federal laws that acknowledge and address the impacts of slavery and the passage of H.R. 40 to form a commission to study reparations proposals. Another of the recommendations calls for the "retroactive decriminalization and immediate release of all people convicted of drug offenses, sex work-related offenses and youth offenses."

Taken from: Black Lives Matter Releases Policy Agenda

IMHO.....BLM is a Political Group with an agenda.

Why was BLM allowed to be painted on the public street in front of Trump Tower? Would/should an NRA Mural painted on the street in front of an anti-gun group's HQ be allowed too?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Add...... don't feed The BLM. Have you actually read/researched their demands?

BLM Policy.

The six platform demands are:

1. End the war on black people.

2. Reparations for past and continuing harms.

3. Divestment from the institutions that criminalize, cage and harm black people; and investment in the education, health and safety of black people.

4. Economic justice for all and a reconstruction of the economy to ensure our communities have collective ownership, not merely access.

5. Community control of the laws, institutions and policies that most impact us.

6. Independent black political power and black self-determination in all areas of society.

To achieve those demands the group offered a set of solutions that include the demilitarization of police and an end to systemic attacks on black youth, including black members of the LGBTQ community. They call for the passing of state and federal laws that acknowledge and address the impacts of slavery and the passage of H.R. 40 to form a commission to study reparations proposals. Another of the recommendations calls for the "retroactive decriminalization and immediate release of all people convicted of drug offenses, sex work-related offenses and youth offenses."

Taken from: Black Lives Matter Releases Policy Agenda

IMHO.....BLM is a Political Group with an agenda.

Why was BLM allowed to be painted on the public street in front of Trump Tower? Would/should an NRA Mural painted on the street in front of an anti-gun group's HQ be allowed too?

Aloha, Mark

Then that includes LEGO, too!

Black LEGOs Matter!
AC4BAF5C-4EB7-4283-AF51-B4186ACB5192.jpeg

;):D

I liked where a lady told city hall since they allowed blm cr!p to be painted on the city street, then she had the legal right to paint MAGA on the street. The city removed the blm garbage that night. :D

Dan

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads