JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is over for now...

It only took me about 1/2 hour to get back into this forum. 20 or more tries on the captcha thingy. Had to put in a new password (every time I try to log in) Until things change and make it more simple to get into this forum I'm just not going to try anymore. I thought I read someplace that they were improving it.
I like this forum but it is just too much for me to go through each time I want to post something.
This is the only forum I have any problems with.

It is over for now...

It only took me about 1/2 hour to get back into this forum. 20 or more tries on the captcha thingy. Had to put in a new password (every time I try to log in) Until things change and make it more simple to get into this forum I'm just not going to try anymore. I thought I read someplace that they were improving it.
I like this forum but it is just too much for me to go through each time I want to post something.
Instead of dropping a video would you consider a synopsis? Maybe in the title. I won't ever click on a video to get the gist of some event

There is an article from a couple days ago in the Portland Mercury: Oregon Lawmakers Block a Sweeping Student-Led Gun Control Bill

There's just one problem: SB 501 isn't going to get a hearing in the senate's judiciary committee, meaning it likely won't be voted on this session. That's disappointing for the Portland area teens who researched and authored the bill with the straightforward goal of reducing gun violence in schools.

One of those opponents is Senator Floyd Prozanski, chair of Senate Judiciary Committee, who met with Students for Change in February.

"Last time we met with Prozanski, he called SB 501 'toxic' in front of us and 40 other kids who were there to support the bill and speak about how gun violence affected them," Andrews said. "That really hurt us—it didn't feel good for us."

As committee chair Prozanski, is the only person who can schedule a public hearing for a bill heard in the Senate Judiciary Committee. And he's decided not to.

Positive news. Great to hear.

Concerning logging in. Your browser should have the ability to save your password. Use it. ;)

Poor babies... they got their feelings hurt by a dose of reality from one of the most anti-gun Legislators in Oregon. Oh, the misery. Oh the disrespect. Oh why can't the stupid adults just do what those smart kids say to do since they did all their own research and decided for the rest of the state how things should be????

It is over for now...

Good news! Thanks!

Did OFF send an email alert about this news?

On signing in - I have never seen a captcha verification when logging in - and I do not have my password saved. I'm using IE 11. Anyone else seeing the captcha verification?

Good news! Thanks!

Did OFF send an email alert about this news?

On signing in - I have never seen a captcha verification when logging in - and I do not have my password saved. I'm using IE 11. Anyone else seeing the captcha verification?

I have not. Not even when I first registered on this site.

Jack

Looks like there is still a mag capacity ban bill on the table and safe storage laws.... I have a feeling the safe storage bill will get the nod. The mag cap ban I'm not sure.... I've already contacted Rep. Chris Gorsek (D) and he said he does not support it. But then he's former police and a gun owner. Any gun owner should know a 10rd limit mag cap is completely ridiculous and works against almost every gun owned by any Oregonian.
But they're doing this all for PR anyways not based on any rationale so what should we expect?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top