JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is a link from another board.

WaGuns.org

I know it's short notice but we have got to get organized like never before!!!
We just can't sit this one out, it's too important. With the Democrats now have a majority and state government they are going to come at us with both barrels blazing. If we do by some miracle chance shut down the legislature then we have a bigger fight with what sure to come is the initiative process.

I'm sure you guys know about i-594 that got shoved down our throats through and initiative process. Bloomberg's, Soros & the rich WA businesses dumped Millions into that campaign.

Think what will happen this year with and assault weapons ban and the fight for preemption that the rich Seattle Elites will again pony up the bucks to defeat us.

Please, let's come together for the common good to show Washington that we will not let this happen.

Will there be t-shirts? Everytown has them. How about, Not a Bloomberg puppet? Or, Soros didn't buy this shirt, I did. I've never been to the Wa capital. If I protest across state lines is that a federal offense?

Will there be t-shirts? Everytown has them. How about, Not a Bloomberg puppet? Or, Soros didn't buy this shirt, I did. I've never been to the Wa capital. If I protest across state lines is that a federal offense?

I protested in Salem some years ago when many Oregonians stayed home, am I a fugitive? I'll take the fight where it is, state lines be damned.

I'm here, is anyone else?

1515775759737-2101419269.jpg

I'm the big ugly guy in a gray sweatshirt (hoodie for you youngsters).

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads