JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I found a magazine in my drawer. Can anyone tell me what kind it is? :huh:
I have some pics.
Can someone tell how to get the pics on here? I see no prompt to do it.

008.JPG 010.JPG 009.JPG

008.JPG

010.JPG

009.JPG

Last Edited:
BobCat6 at the bottom of the page, within the quick reply box, are a series of icons just above the text box. If you put your cursor on any of them and hesitate, a box identifying what the icon is will appear. The third one in from the far right will say "insert image" click on it and a new dialog box will appear. At the top of that box are two tabs, one "From Computer" and the other "From URL", make sure you use the "Computer" tab and a line or two below that will be a 'find picture' button. click on that and find the picture you took, click on the picture, push 'open', now in the dialog box where it had said 'find picture' it will now have the location of your pic, the last line of the dialog box says 'upload', click on that, and the viola the pic is now in your post. A lot of words, but it's easy after you have done it once. XDS7Round.jpg

XDS7Round.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads