JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMO, for generic bulk .22 LR, under 6 cents is decent, 5 cents fair (given the current market) and 4 cents would be where I start buying regularly.

FWIW, before the current streak of panic buying, I would regularly pay 2 cents per round on sale, and 3 cents per round was the high end.

Last bulk purchase I made a couple of months ago was 6 cents per round from someone here.

I remember buying bricks on sale for $13.55 The kid could chew through those 500 in a little over an hour.
I have a friend that bought a pallet about a month before stupidity set in. 8 Cents is still too much for .22:eek::eek:

Bi-mart here on the central coast has went away from brick sales and has started selling individual boxes only, I think it's a BS move though.

I totally agree with your comment.
My comparison.... you go to the store, see a new microbrew, and you must buy the whole six pack, not just the one bottle you want.

I think I will go in and ask for one 300 winmag cartridge, seeing that they come in a box of 20, lets break that down as well!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews