JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMO, for generic bulk .22 LR, under 6 cents is decent, 5 cents fair (given the current market) and 4 cents would be where I start buying regularly.

FWIW, before the current streak of panic buying, I would regularly pay 2 cents per round on sale, and 3 cents per round was the high end.

Last bulk purchase I made a couple of months ago was 6 cents per round from someone here.

I remember buying bricks on sale for $13.55 The kid could chew through those 500 in a little over an hour.
I have a friend that bought a pallet about a month before stupidity set in. 8 Cents is still too much for .22:eek::eek:

Bi-mart here on the central coast has went away from brick sales and has started selling individual boxes only, I think it's a BS move though.

I totally agree with your comment.
My comparison.... you go to the store, see a new microbrew, and you must buy the whole six pack, not just the one bottle you want.

I think I will go in and ask for one 300 winmag cartridge, seeing that they come in a box of 20, lets break that down as well!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top