JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Said 7mm that's like a 270 Remington? When you say 51 shots that took 51 shots to get that grouping of 3? Pardon my ignorance. Impressive. What power optic are you using?
Buncha different 7mms out there. That's why I specify the cartridge, except for Red Death. It's a 7mm-08, like the other. The other 7mm is a 7mm Rem Mag.

My scope dials all the way to 11. Most scopes only go to 10, but mine goes to 11.

Those groups look like three but they're actually 33, 47, and 51 shots. They're just going through the same hole. That's how good I am.

Buncha different 7mms out there. That's why I specify the cartridge, except for Red Death. It's a 7mm-08, like the other. The other 7mm is a 7mm Rem Mag.

My scope dials all the way to 11. Most scopes only go to 10, but mine goes to 11.

Those groups look like three but they're actually 33, 47, and 51 shots. They're just going through the same hole. That's how good I am.
Impressive. Thanks for sharing.

Could you do this with 223? I'm not ready to break out the 6.5 and higher power optic. Current situation is 1-8x. What is the most important thing you learned to keep consistent?

1652561638704.png

My groups are so small you can't see them.

Here's one from my new-to-me stainless Tikka T3 Varmint in .223 Rem. Tikka doesn't make the T3 anymore which is a shame. Only 8 shots, I'm afraid, but quite recent.

Note: I do not recommend this load to anyone. Do not exceed max charges.

6E2BE854-E19A-45FF-A9AB-88B5F83C7059.jpeg

P

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews