JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was sighting in my optic again today. By the end of the session I came up with a game. I need to order another can of ammo and the grid birchwood targets before I can play again.

Anybody: Can you do 30 rounds at 50 yards 1 MOA? Like blow the center out of the target?

Just a fun game.

I only had 17rds left when I did this, not the right target I want the grid and circles, had 2 outliers I think I got excited.

target0.jpg

What are you all talk ;) Show me then that was the point of the game. I want to get 30 rounds 1 MOA.

ANYBODY? Show me the money.

Agree noticed that's 2 MOA.
Right. Because 1 inch at 50 yeards is NOT 1 MOA. I don't care if it's a thousand rounds in 1 inch at 50 yards, it's still not that great

I was sighting in my optic again today. By the end of the session I came up with a game. I need to order another can of ammo and the grid birchwood targets before I can play again.

Anybody: Can you do 30 rounds at 50 yards 1 MOA? Like blow the center out of the target?

Just a fun game.

I only had 17rds left when I did this, not the right target I want the grid and circles, had 2 outliers I think I got excited.

View attachment 1196671
I have something kind of like this game, but mine requires a leftist volunteer that I do not like (BTW- which is all of them) running around down range in a beret and Che Guevara T-shirt.

At Mary's? Sure. What are you shooting? I'm trying to get this with Colt 6920.
I admit, I don't know what Mary's is. I do, however have a membership at Izaak Walton gun range which has 25, 50, 100 and 200 yard targets. Without chest puffing, I'd welcome you to be my guest there for some good shooting and maybe some friendly trash talking

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top