JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Authority having jurisdiction has spoken. Reset your alarm clock for nine years.

"After the AP report, the state of Mexico prosecutors' office released a statement saying there was "no evidence at all of possible executions." The office said it found ballistic evidence of "crossfire with a proportionate interchange of gunshots."

The state government refused to release autopsy reports the AP requested under Mexico's freedom of information law, declaring them state secrets to be guarded for nine years."

It does not take Nine Years to forget about something. As lame as this story of Mexican Bandito's. Why, give me a Ginger Beer, some Pop Corn, a Good John Wayne Movie, (your choice in the film) and why I will consider the matter Null & Void.

Now AP's standards might be higher... But ...

What was I writing about???

Hey, I got "Angel & the BadMan" I could be watching that, instead!!!

:D

Well, I will say this about that...

Uhh....

Damn that short term memory loss...

Oh. Beer. Make mine a Ginger Beer, I found out decades ago that I are
A£ergic to Incahol, it Maed my Brain do Phunny things...

One day, My brain went out for a walk....

Well it took Six months, and putting its picture on Milk Cartons till someone brought it back!!!

Its never Werked Riight since,

It was self winding??? But now, every day, I gotta twist my Left Ear five times, to get it to run!!!!

:oops: o_O
I hear you my brother and seem to remember as much and that's fine.. a figure of speech.

Authority having jurisdiction has spoken. Reset your alarm clock for nine years.

"After the AP report, the state of Mexico prosecutors' office released a statement saying there was "no evidence at all of possible executions." The office said it found ballistic evidence of "crossfire with a proportionate interchange of gunshots."

The state government refused to release autopsy reports the AP requested under Mexico's freedom of information law, declaring them state secrets to be guarded for nine years."
code for plausible deniability cluster f/murder fest. best times!

Today Mehicho
Tomorrow Obamaland:(
Don't sweat the small stuff, you'll get your vote soon enough
th?id=HN.608035376472261493&pid=15.1&P=0

If this would of happened in New Jersey, my "friend" from there would have said...

"Hey, if they fall asleep, in the Trunk o de car, they Desoive to get shot in de head"...

And Dat's the Truff....

"So, it be On de News"? "Dat ain't News, dat da way if happened, You gotta problem wi Dat"????

:eek: :rolleyes:

:confused:

His Foist tree years in da AA, he carry his 45, just in case de argue w' him!!!!

Boy, I am impressed by how fast the Mexican Government has learned the lessons taught by the United States Department of Justice, Department of State and the Internal Revenue Service. I am a little surprised they have not experienced a hard drive crash yet.

Move along, nothing to see here...

Boy, I am impressed by how fast the Mexican Government has learned the lessons taught by the United States Department of Justice, Department of State and the Internal Revenue Service. I am a little surprised they have not experienced a hard drive crash yet.

Move along, nothing to see here...

Obama Quietly Grants More Illegal Amnesty

By: Daniel Horowitz
October 1st, 2014
Although President Obama has promised his plan of broad and far-reaching executive amnesty after the November elections, he currently continues to surreptitiously engage in lawless unilateral acts to break our immigration system and fundamentally remake America. This raises the specter for Republicans to use the budget process during the lame duck session of Congress to rein in the lawless open borders policies, especially at a time of grave national security dangers – with threats coming from the Islamic State (IS) terrorist group and Ebola.
Earlier this week, we pointed out <broken link removed> of recruiting illegal immigrants to join the military at a time when our soldiers are being forced into retirement. Now the Obama administration has issued two more open borders edicts that violate current law and further harm our national interests.
Yesterday, HHS announced that it would spend $9.2 million in legal aid for recent arrivals from across our southern border. That money is being given to pro-open-borders organizations. You heard that right. Our taxpayer dollars are being used to fund Obama's lawless open borders agenda to the detriment of American taxpayers, middle class workers, and legal immigrants. What's worse is that his action is completely illegal.
The Heritage Foundation has already noted, Section 1229a(b)(4)(A) of the Immigration and Nationality Act explicitly bars legal services to illegal aliens that are provided at the government's expense. Here is the relevant section of the law:
(4) Alien's rights in proceeding
In proceedings under this section, under regulations of the Attorney General—
(A) the alien shall have the privilege of being represented, at no expense to the Government, by counsel of the alien's choosing who is authorized to practice in such proceedings,
What part of "at no expense to the government" does this president not understand

My guess is that the government "launders" the money by giving it to the pro-open-borders organizations, who then pay for the legal expenses with "private" money. In order to evaluate this, one should use the same standards governing drug money laundering. I think an objective evaluation would determine that this is truly money "laundering."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top