JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It isnt a F***ing game of tag, if you're killing people and happen to "surrender" you should still pay the piper.

Bystanders should have got the hell out of dodge.. Seems like all their kids got the message and packed up a while ago.. ;) shame they came here though via dubious politically influenced motives.

Gang members have to kill before they are let into most gangs...

!!!

That myth isn't even true for the most hardcore sets of Bloods or Crips. If it were, our murder rates would be through the roof. Here is a list of gangs listed for the Portland metro area. Imagine the body count if that myth were true.

http://pdxflock.wordpress.com/portland-street-gangs/

I spent a lot of time in bad parts of town in my youth and was basically in (stupidly) self imposed homelessness for a few months while I was 20. Most of the gang members I knew, including some from sets with bad reputations, were all talk. They were generally punks who wanted the cred of the image but had no desire to get their hands bloody.

All of that fear originates with a very low percentage of legitimately dangerous gang members. Thank goodness for that.

As a K-Type I take all threats seriously:
th?id=HN.608005225801843715&pid=15.1&P=0
Gotta admit, they have killer free-hand lettering skilz

How convenient.. I'm sure it wasn't financially motivated at all as after all, dead men tell no tales.
Indeed, it was probably just a ruse and they murdered innocents just to make themselves look good.
evil is evil either way

I say "F" em. Kill them all. You want to live by the gun, then you damn better be ready to die by the gun.
The Mexican gang's have a particularly nasty reputation for killing. If the Mexican Army offed 21 of them, Great!!!

There are a few things that we base our legal system/philosophy on; innocence until proven guilty and a trial by a jury of our peers in a court of law.

Moreover, more than one person has been found innocent after being convicted and imprisoned, so we also have courts of appeal, etc.

To that end, our law enforcement officers and not judge/jury/executioners.

I know this happened in Mexico, and I know those executed were gang members probably guilty of violent crime themselves, but I will not applaud their actions just because those they executed may have later been found guilty of those crimes.

OTOH, what did those in Mexico expect?

It could also have been Jihadists purging narcos with the army pulling the trigger. Mexico is a failed state so anything is possible. When the Hidalgo Co, TX Sheriff holds his next press conference we may learn the truth, if he lives that long.

There are a few things that we base our legal system/philosophy on; innocence until proven guilty and a trial by a jury of our peers in a court of law.

Moreover, more than one person has been found innocent after being convicted and imprisoned, so we also have courts of appeal, etc.

I know this happened in Mexico, and I know those executed were gang members probably guilty of violent crime themselves, but I will not applaud their actions just because those they executed may have later been found guilty of those crimes.

Well reasoned and stated, sir.

Applying the US Constitution, as it existed 20 years ago, to any incident that has occurred since 2007 is, IMHO, like applying speed limits in the Jurassic Period; great idea, now let's see you enforce them.

That myth isn't even true for the most hardcore sets of Bloods or Crips. If it were, our murder rates would be through the roof. Here is a list of gangs listed for the Portland metro area. Imagine the body count if that myth were true.

http://pdxflock.wordpress.com/portland-street-gangs/

I spent a lot of time in bad parts of town in my youth and was basically in (stupidly) self imposed homelessness for a few months while I was 20. Most of the gang members I knew, including some from sets with bad reputations, were all talk. They were generally punks who wanted the cred of the image but had no desire to get their hands bloody.

All of that fear originates with a very low percentage of legitimately dangerous gang members. Thank goodness for that.

Who assumed I was talking about US gangs, they were in Mexico!!!:confused:

It's always best for enforcement agencies to waste a bunch of people, daily, and then stand back, snap their suspenders and say "yep, check it out.. this is fun!".. especially after they've already surrendered. lol. buncha dogs

I for one, am Shocked.

Shocked I say, where was Al Sharpton to bring social justice to these innocent children, I suspect that most of them were ~only~ days away from entering a United States University, choose the State of your choice...

:rolleyes:

Well, I will say this about that...

Uhh....

Damn that short term memory loss...

Oh. Beer. Make mine a Ginger Beer, I found out decades ago that I are
A£ergic to Incahol, it Maed my Brain do Phunny things...

One day, My brain went out for a walk....

Well it took Six months, and putting its picture on Milk Cartons till someone brought it back!!!

Its never Werked Riight since,

It was self winding??? But now, every day, I gotta twist my Left Ear five times, to get it to run!!!!

:oops: o_O

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top