JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Damn, Oregon is not even using lube on out of staters anymore. 10X the resident fee for big horn and rocky mtn sheep tags? :eek: That should be criminal. $500+ for an elk tag? Effthat. That shows two things - the unadulterated greed by government, and the hatred for sportsman in general. They don't want the people utilizing the people's resources, so price gouge them to the point where the average person cannot participate. Thats BS. :mad:

Hunting over here in Idaho has been crap this year. Last years snow was horrific on the animals. I feel if your really into hurting, you'd be better off doing one of two things. First, go for points collection and hunt black tails while collecting. Mt. Emily elk is a really good tag. But it takes about 18 years to pull. Put in for sheep for sure. Or second, collect points for Oregon, and hunt out of state till you pull the tags in Oregon. Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, Arizona. Google the (Arizona strip). You'll freak. Giant mule deer. Nevada has big elk near Ely. Utah manages there fish and game very well. Very well!

Putting in for Oregon tags; then buying over the counter central/eastern Oregon elk (spike) tag, or take a 2nd choice tag until I draw a good one.

Kinda killn time until I get a new long block installed in the old Chevy anyway; I don't want to draw a good tag, then break down on the way to and from....:confused:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top