JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I could live off of fish and ducks!!!!!!
C J has many groceries that fill his freezer and recipes to enjoy them.
Swiss Cheese Duck
Smoked King Salmon
Fish waiting to be devoured...... Baked, deep fried or BBQ.

20151014_192910.jpg

20151008_133439_001.jpg

20150928_160723_004.jpg

Last Edited:
Drove around to kill time today.. None of my archery hunting buddies wanted to go get wet lol... But Drove a few hours Seen 5 does and a nice forked horn, Talked to 3 differant hunters and all of them hadnt seen a deer all day.. Here are pics of 2 that were just around the corner from 2 differant guys :D

DSCN1297.JPG

DSCN1308.JPG

That looks like my neighbor's yard. And the rest of the neighborhood.
heck while elk hunting 4 little rotisserie deer were along the road. Man would they make a fine BBQ !

Correct but you can soak said vermin in milk for 24 hours and it lessens the fishy taste...... I've only shot "ONE" diver and "ONE" merganser duck!!!!!:)
The guy in Sequim who keeps track of the elk was telling me the game department had him go down to the Hoodsport hatchery and kill some mergansers as there was too many hanging out where they were releasing the fry.
150 fish fry in 1 duck's belly for the morning feed

When i was 15 a game dept manager for one of the hatcheries gave me a brick of 22 ammo and told me he expected a 75% Kill ratio off that brick of cormorants and mergansers out of the hatchery ponds... That was a fun summer! :D

I went deer hunting with my nephew in the Keno unit near Klamath Falls. We were skunked. The weather was beautiful but we didn't see anything, and the deer sign was rare even though there was water and agricultural land around. Maybe I'm just not much of a hunter. :(

Oh well I enjoyed it anyway.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads