JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can we see pics of the Colt girls?
1643314465436.png

One moment on mags.

You were good until I read the whole thing. Hear this Really Wilson and Colt dont work together. But its fixed for now.

Really Wilson and Colt dont match I got ar mags to show you. THANK you so colt only mags

The jamming has not occurred. The odd ejection for a while now
did you get your brass to face issue resolved

Thanks for checking break from work watching red dawn. Seems like a lubrication issue. I do see some difference in magazines. Colt and Remington seem smoother to feed.

I have a few 1911s. My concern is high maintenance.

To be honest I live in portland and it's a daily issue. I have to know for sure. I don't need a lot of rounds but it's almost every day some crackhead steps.

Situational awareness.

Thanks for checking break from work watching red dawn. Seems like a lubrication issue. I do see some difference in magazines. Colt and Remington seem smoother to feed.

I have a few 1911s. My concern is high maintenance.

To be honest I live in portland and it's a daily issue. I have to know for sure. I don't need a lot of rounds but it's almost every day some crackhead steps.

Situational awareness.
if you have not done so, pull your extractor and run a .22 cleaning brush down the tunnel
if you still have the stock extractor, it's thin enough to get crud under it and affect extraction
I put Wilson Combat extractor in both my 1911 and never looked back
good video on this link

and, yes, the 1911 is high maintenance compared to a modern striker fired pistol or revolver
I don't go to Portland, but my wife carries a Ruger SP101 3" when she does
33 years old (pistol not wife) and still fires every time

I notice the head of the bullet scratched. Loaded a few rounds different magazines.

I just changed out to a model 19. I don't trust the 1911. When it's one round or my life. I'm not into customizing for this gun. Yes it has a lot of history.

I notice the head of the bullet scratched. Loaded a few rounds different magazines.

I just changed out to a model 19. I don't trust the 1911. When it's one round or my life. I'm not into customizing for this gun. Yes it has a lot of history.
then save it as a range gun - 1911s are fun on the range
not every pistol needs to be a self defense weapon

Range report - 50rds.

Casing did not extract causing a jam. Do not reacall magazine brand my fault.

On another occasion I got hit in the face with a shell casing. Gun was lubed fully.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top