JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can we see pics of the Colt girls?
1643314465436.png

One moment on mags.

You were good until I read the whole thing. Hear this Really Wilson and Colt dont work together. But its fixed for now.

Really Wilson and Colt dont match I got ar mags to show you. THANK you so colt only mags

The jamming has not occurred. The odd ejection for a while now
did you get your brass to face issue resolved

Thanks for checking break from work watching red dawn. Seems like a lubrication issue. I do see some difference in magazines. Colt and Remington seem smoother to feed.

I have a few 1911s. My concern is high maintenance.

To be honest I live in portland and it's a daily issue. I have to know for sure. I don't need a lot of rounds but it's almost every day some crackhead steps.

Situational awareness.

Thanks for checking break from work watching red dawn. Seems like a lubrication issue. I do see some difference in magazines. Colt and Remington seem smoother to feed.

I have a few 1911s. My concern is high maintenance.

To be honest I live in portland and it's a daily issue. I have to know for sure. I don't need a lot of rounds but it's almost every day some crackhead steps.

Situational awareness.
if you have not done so, pull your extractor and run a .22 cleaning brush down the tunnel
if you still have the stock extractor, it's thin enough to get crud under it and affect extraction
I put Wilson Combat extractor in both my 1911 and never looked back
good video on this link

and, yes, the 1911 is high maintenance compared to a modern striker fired pistol or revolver
I don't go to Portland, but my wife carries a Ruger SP101 3" when she does
33 years old (pistol not wife) and still fires every time

I notice the head of the bullet scratched. Loaded a few rounds different magazines.

I just changed out to a model 19. I don't trust the 1911. When it's one round or my life. I'm not into customizing for this gun. Yes it has a lot of history.

I notice the head of the bullet scratched. Loaded a few rounds different magazines.

I just changed out to a model 19. I don't trust the 1911. When it's one round or my life. I'm not into customizing for this gun. Yes it has a lot of history.
then save it as a range gun - 1911s are fun on the range
not every pistol needs to be a self defense weapon

Range report - 50rds.

Casing did not extract causing a jam. Do not reacall magazine brand my fault.

On another occasion I got hit in the face with a shell casing. Gun was lubed fully.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top