JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
here it is camera phone sorry, barrel is about 80% good strong rifling and good crown shoots like a dream

1903a3.jpg

1903.jpg

A Smith Corona 03-A3 is one of 2-3 firearms I had to sell off over the years to pay some bill that I really really regret loosing. The other was a tack driver Ruger M77R in 22-250 with one of the first RAM line synth stocks

A Smith Corona 03-A3 is one of 2-3 firearms I had to sell off over the years to pay some bill that I really really regret loosing. The other was a tack driver Ruger M77R in 22-250 with one of the first RAM line synth stocks[/QUOTE]

I always had something i needed to spend my money on as well the gun and the price were their at the same time, guy had it in his house since 1954.... I never knew this guy had any guns at all used to feed the birds every day...beware quiet old men!

Last Edited:
You should be ashamed of yourself, only paying that much for the rifle...go back and give the old guy more! LOL!!

Seriously, that is a gem of a rifle, one of my dream purchases.... I'd love an 03A3, an M1 and a 1911A1...but not necessarily in that order. Just have to sell the kids off for medical experiments...

i bought this rifle with full knowledge of how much this rifle was worth ,The owner 83 years old wanted another vet to get it and take care of it like he did! i have shot American eagle thru it and its true. I will pass it on to another vet when my time comes

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top