JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Gun Free Zones did not work then, and they still don't work now.
large_534_NoGuns11x17-600.jpg

One of those Discovery Channel shows did an excellent analysis and recreation of the even using the reenactors.

They had a problem - where the shot from the shotgun had struck. They could not make sense of that.

But while they were rehearsing, one of the horses moved - as such one is left with a right arm up, over the horse - reaching for the rifle in the scabbard - but since the horse moved, he was now exposed to being blasted by the shotty.

Did that actually happen? Unknown, But it certainly fits the wounds and answered one of the big mysteries.

http://news.discovery.com/human/what-happened-at-the-ok-corral-121026.htm

I think this is the documentary I remember - but I am not paying to find out.

" on the Discovery channel, Unsolved History series, they took historians, forensic scientists,LEOs and known documentation from that event and recreated the shoot out based on known facts. Their purpose was to try and determine what really happened. A very interesting watch. You can buy the video at the following link.

<broken link removed>
"

Some guys watch Braveheart. I like this one.
Doc Holliday was a character study of the good and bad in every man.
He truly was a badass in many ways. I doubt he would have made history as a dentist.
Funny how circumstances can change a man's direction in life.

Some guys watch Braveheart. I like this one.
Doc Holliday was a character study of the good and bad in every man.
He truly was a badass in many ways. I doubt he would have made history as a dentist.
Funny how circumstances can change a man's direction in life.

I like both.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews