JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"military assault rifles"

So probably an M4 and an M249 or an M240B. I bet he bought them off the darknet using ghost coins at a gunshow and added some bump stocks.

reporter:
3twSovjt_400x400.jpg

I bet he knows the difference between a glazed doughnut and an apple fritter

Last Edited:
The perp shot at least 7 cops? At least one cop is dead? An ambush? I for one am very surprised the perp was captured alive. It would have been very very easy for an officer to "end" the assault. Get my drift? Wow! :(

The article said that in the suspect's 11 year Army service he was awarded a Marksman pistol badge and a Sharpshooter rifle badge.
Said in a way like that was supposed to be some kind of deadly impressive.:rolleyes:

I won Expert and 39 out of 40 at BRM. So what? I'm still lame.

The article said that in the suspect's 11 year Army service he was awarded a Marksman pistol badge and a Sharpshooter rifle badge.
Said in a way like that was supposed to be some kind of deadly impressive.:rolleyes:

Everyone but a few specials get the badges.

They sure went to great lengths to describe the alleged shooter as a psyosopathic army vet with a large arsonal of military grade weapons and that he fired three of them using his amassed skills as a marksman aquired in the army! Painting him in this light shure makes a case for disarming vets doesn't it? :eek:
Can't be having all us super skilled scary PTSD inflicted Vets running loose in the streets now can we!:eek:

I can only speak for myself here...but having earned "Expert" in rifle and pistol....a few times over , plus going to a few schools and deployments to places where it was necessary to use those skills learned....
Has made me want to live the rest of my days peacefully.....

While as I said , I can only speak for myself....I do think that the vast majority of Veterans can say the same...
We want to live our lives peacefully.

It doesn't matter if the guy in the OP owned 1 firearm or 128 more...all that matters is how he uses the guns he does own.
Also what he did with his guns is in no way , what I or many , if not most gun owners will do with ours.

It is time to stop holding all gun owners ( And Veterans ) accountable for the actions and misdeeds of others...
I am only responsible for my actions....not someone else's actions.

Often we are told to not judge a group of______ ( insert any group ) by the actions of a few , yet whenever someone misuses a gun , all gun owners are to blamed.....
Right...I got it now.....:rolleyes:
Andy

Yup ditto. I got expert in one and SS in the other. Don't mean diddly squat. Lots of better shooters out there than me.:rolleyes:

I like how they referenced the Las Vegas shootings again, probably to add more ammo for the anti-gun agenda. They had to dig deep to tie the two together.

I can only speak for myself here...but having earned "Expert" in rifle and pistol....a few times over , plus going to a few schools and deployments to places where it was necessary to use those skills learned....
Has made me want to live the rest of my days peacefully.....

While as I said , I can only speak for myself....I do think that the vast majority of Veterans can say the same...
We want to live our lives peacefully.

Andy

I'm tired of fighting, but mind you... I'm not too tired to fight. I'd just as soon you didn't but if you do I'm coming for you, and I'm bringing a heaping helping of hell with me. You don't wan't to go there, it ain't good for you.

You don't know peace 'till you've had suffering.... amen!

I'm tired of fighting, but mind you... I'm not too tired to fight. I'd just as soon you didn't but if you do I'm coming for you, and I'm bringing a heaping helping of hell with me. You don't wan't to go there, it ain't good for you.

You don't know peace 'till you've had suffering.... amen!

That just might be the most eloquent thing you have ever written. Totally agree by the way!;)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top