JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
While completing a 4473 with a transfer dealer at a Phoenix, AZ, show, I spotted a Beretta 92X Performance - didn't know they existed until that very moment. A result of all my blood rushing south, I had him add it to the 4473. Looks cool, but have no idea what I'll ultimately do with it.
48 ounces empty. Definitely sexy looking and well made. Fine Italian craftsmanship.

0551C0E4-9E85-4700-BA0F-7E63EB11201A.jpeg 4A793052-1293-4298-A35A-77F6E30DA225.jpeg 328A9366-F905-472F-A3C4-4669AB653BA6.jpeg

Last Edited:
Just handled one of these at my local gun store I think it was just under 1400

amazing built gun with a nice big fat manual safety that clicks off in the correct direction

didn't know they made the pistol either

Baretta's attempt to compete with cz in the competition space. Supposed to be the most well crafted 92 in the lineup. I want one.

Last Edited:
That one would've pulled me in too... beautiful.
And I'd be exactly where you are now... constructing a niche for it to fit into.

That's really the best way to do it. If you try to find a reason to own it, you'll probably end up without it, and thats unacceptable.

Congratulations.

Never cared for the M-9 (But now what I wonder is when will the surplus hit the market) Sure like yours though. Hope one does not show up at my LGS, as i can't afford it, but would have to buy it to save others the expense.

Last Edited:
Nice find! Buy-it-when-you-see-it is a good philosophy to have about these things, if you have the spare cash. Otherwise you likely won't see it again or if you try to find it later on, it will cost you more.

I've always wanted to get a Beretta to go with my CX4. This is a very very nice pistol, thanks for sharing!

That thing looks sweet! Too bad there's so much nonsense rolled all over it.

"Fires without magazine" and "Read manual before use" I could do without.

That thing looks sweet! Too bad there's so much nonsense rolled all over it.

"Fires without magazine" and "Read manual before use" I could do without.
I like those things, if only they could put 'Grip Zone' on it too, to drive prices down a little, make it more affordable for the functions crowd and less appealing to the aesthetics crowd.

I'll take it as is.

I like those things, if only they could put 'Grip Zone' on it too, to drive prices down a little, make it more affordable for the functions crowd and less appealing to the aesthetics crowd.

I'll take it as is.
Beretta 92s are beautiful firearms. I just hate to see them all splattered with crap.

I wish they would do up more of the classic 92's with less of the new tacticool stuff, but I get it, that's the stuff everyone wants, and I admit, it's pretty cool lookin! I wall always be a sucker for a fine 92 in any flavor as long as it looks and feels like the classic 92!

I wish they would do up more of the classic 92's with less of the new tacticool stuff, but I get it, that's the stuff everyone wants, and I admit, it's pretty cool lookin! I wall always be a sucker for a fine 92 in any flavor as long as it looks and feels like the classic 92!

The 92x puts the safety where it should be and adds a "gas pedal" for the support hand thumb (if you're right handed). It's definitely a slick gat - but I'm a sucker for a shiny gun.

So they got rid of the decocker?

For the Performance version, yes. There's DA/SA and SAO versions but all offer just a safety. So, you have to drop the hammer real careful to take advantage of that DA trigger...

I don't quite understand what Baretta was thinking with that ... um... feature...but, I'd be looking for the SAO model myself.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews