JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
I'd love to get my hands on a good condition k31 straight pull bolt action.

I have mostly firearm related stuff to trade (rifles pistols uppers optics ammo mags etc)

Mostly want to trade but have cash for the right deal.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That seems like a good price to me... you won't find a K31 that doesn't have a chewed up stock. Soldiers used the stocks to clean their climbing cleats during winter

I've seen a lot cleaner for less. Again- if I find something CLEAN that's reasonably priced I'll buy it. I'd also be interested in trading too but it would need to be in good shape

I've seen a lot cleaner for less. Again- if I find something CLEAN that's reasonably priced I'll buy it. I'd also be interested in trading too but it would need to be in good shape
Fair, K31 prices haven't gone up steadily like other surplus rifles for some reason, they've pretty much leveled out or dropped in price the last year or so I've noticed. I paid $650 for my orange beech K31 with handling wear and a tiny split but matching numbers in 2021.

Fair, K31 prices haven't gone up steadily like other surplus rifles for some reason, they've pretty much leveled out or dropped in price the last year or so I've noticed. I paid $650 for my orange beech K31 with handling wear and a tiny split but matching numbers in 2021.
I passed on a perfect one on gunbroker for 475 because it had a little scratch on its stock. Should have just bought it.

heres a few k11

DSCF2569.JPG DSCF2571.JPG DSCF2568.JPG

Just noticed your ad. Did you buy/trade for K31 or are you still looking? I have a 1914 K11, all matching except magazine and a 1939 K31, all matching with original sling, muzzle cap and troop tag. Do you have any Milsurp rifles to trade? I have a FFL03, but would have to ship to/from West Virginia.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.