JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All this negative talk has me stressed out. I think I'm going to take a bath.

View attachment 1490936
download.jpeg-97.jpg

The future under democrats is a background check to buy ammo and a lic to sell ammo. Kali has the bc and NEW YORK just started it. Both Democrat states leading the way. Here is how its working.

GUNS BAD, NO OWN GUN.
NO OWN AMMO.
GUNS MAKE ME SAD, DO RIGHT THING. ONLY KEEP ONE ROUND.
AND USE IN SLING SHOT.
TURN ALL GUNS IN. AND SIT AND WAIT FOR YOUR RULERS.
MAKE SURE TO COME EARLY FOR YOUR WEEKLY BREAD RATIONS
MAKE SURE YOU AVOID ALL CRYTICAL THINKING.

THAT IS ALL

ARGUS..............

Never heard of a quantity limit on ammunition. HOWEVER...
Our gun rights are protected by the 2nd Amendment, not "ammunition rights." IF a state wanted to place a quantity limit on ammunition that very well may be legal, or at least lead to a court case with an unknown outcome. Seemingly you can't have a gun without ammunition, but that is not a clear legal connection at this time (at least that I'm aware of). Even if a state didn't outright ban ammunition it may achieve the same effective outcome by taxing the hell out of it. Either way, we need to keep our guard up.
The 2A is to protect arms, which includes guns. Not regulated to firearms only.

I'm not the on site historian, but I recognize then as now, private citizens own guns, heavy weapons, ship, ect.

I have read on this forum that federal law says That a person can only own 10,000 rounds per caliber.

Is that per person or per household?

What if my wife and I are both shooters and both shoot 22LR. Are we each allowed to own 10,000 rounds in the same house?
And what if we own multiple homes?

Asking for a friend.
link to what "law" you are talking about or it didnt happen

I disagree. Ammunition is an integral part of a firearm and is protected by the 2nd Amendment. Magazine bans are illegal, as clarified by Bruen, and therefore so is ammunition. Certainly some jurisdictions will pretend that this is not so and force us to sue them, but it's too practical a matter to stand.
Yup....I agree.

BUT, But, but....NY has an "instant ammo BGC" in order to buy ammo.
And, it was passed only 8 days after the Bruen decision came down.

Did I miss something?

Nah.... it's just that some POLITICIANS can't seem to read and understand some simple English.

"......shall not be infringed."

Aloha, Mark

Yup....I agree.

Did I miss something?

Nah.... it's just that some POLITICIANS can't seem to read and understand some simple English.

"......shall not be infringed."

Aloha, Mark
It's the same game they're playing in all of the far-left states. Enact the law and wait the 5 to 10 years that it will take to get it invalidated, if ever. Meanwhile, enact a bunch of other ridiculous, ineffective, unconstitutional laws because we can. Sooner or later, the Supreme Court will have to do something to stop the madness. I don't recall the exact mechanism, but they can do more than they've done so far.

It's the same game they're playing in all of the far-left states. Enact the law and wait the 5 to 10 years that it will take to get it invalidated, if ever. Meanwhile, enact a bunch of other ridiculous, ineffective, unconstitutional laws because we can. Sooner or later, the Supreme Court will have to do something to stop the madness. I don't recall the exact mechanism, but they can do more than they've done so far.
An effective mechanism.
guillotinefront.jpg

link to what "law" you are talking about or it didnt happen
VERY often stuff like this starts out with someone telling someone else they "heard.....................". Someone else then re tells this story and off it goes. With the current admin in power many would not be shocked at all to find out some law like this went in. So they read someone else saying that at of course they think it could well be true. Sadly what all too often really happens is they do pass some new law. Then for a year or more after many gun owners have no clue any such law went in because they pay zero attention to what is going on. Until it finally hits them. Boy are they mad then that "someone else" did not stop this from happening. :(

Yup....I agree.

Did I miss something?

Aloha, Mark
MANY law makers do not care. They know full well they can pass laws like this and then it has to work its way through the courts. How much money is wasted fighting to keep laws they know full well will not stand bothers them zero. There is no consequence to them so why would they care? Sadly people who pay taxes that are then flushed down the crapper with stuff like this keep putting those law makers back in office. Only way this ever changes is if choices like this, passing some stupid law, gets them tossed out of their job. THAT they do fear.

:s0140: I think back about stockpiling ammo and remember as we went into Afghanistan the Taliban left huge stockpiles of ammo.

21 years later we left huge stockpiles of ammo to the Taliban.

Stockpiles normally mean it's what you will never use and will leave behind for the enemy.

I shoot my ammo up, no sense leaving it for someone else.:D

:s0140: I think back about stockpiling ammo and remember as we went into Afghanistan the Taliban left huge stockpiles of ammo.

21 years later we left huge stockpiles of ammo to the Taliban.

Stockpiles normally mean it's what you will never use and will leave behind for the enemy.

I shoot my ammo up, no sense leaving it for someone else.:D
There is wisdom in your words.

AA1h0ksR.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR