JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In CA if ppl say they are trans they get $1200 per month from the gov.
Then they wonder why so many people who actually pay taxes are moving out. :confused:

If 20,000 CA gun owners put in a bogus trans claim for the $1200 per month then donate that to groups fighting the gun laws that would be $1200 x 12 months x 20,000 people = $288,000,000 to fight unconstitutional gun laws in the first year. And the ones paying for it would be the CA government!

Where's the "Those are rookie numbers" meme?

Joe
I got you covered!

13e.jpg

It seems like various administrative actions of the government made this guy a "criminal".

Nowhere does it indicate he actually engaged in criminal conduct outside of the parameters of the administration actions that invented his "criminality".

No information when or where he acquired his inventory. Makes me wonder whether the assigned designations of machine gun, assault weapon and so on where used as defined by statute as opposed to careless speech designed to justify government conduct enforcing the administrative action that "created" the "criminality".

Maybe I missed it. Difficult to believe anything in a world of politically corrupted branches of government.

Last Edited:
It seems like various administrative actions of the government made this guy a "criminal".

Nowhere does it indicate he actually engaged in criminal conduct outside of the parameters of the administration actions that invented his "criminality".

No information when or where he acquired his inventory. Makes me wonder whether the assigned designations of machine gun, assault weapon and so on where used as defined by statute as opposed to careless speech designed to justify government conduct enforcing the administrative action that "created" the "criminality".

Maybe I missed it. Difficult to believe anything in a world of politically corrupted branches of government.
Sadly any more the "news" is something along the lines of those papers they used to sell at the check stands in stores. If the "news" tells me it will get dark tonight I would have to look for second opinion any more. If for some reason the law came and took all my stuff they could lay it all out for a great photo opp too. So who knows if this story had any amount of "truth" to it any more. :(

In CA if ppl say they are trans they get $1200 per month from the gov.
"Maverique." I like that one, I'll have to remember it. Around here, I'm still allowed to use the Q word because I'm old and don't know any better.

The $600 monthly income limit will restrict this program to the homeless and minors who have been brainwashed in public school.

Damn, I was hoping someone would tell me the damn ammo got heavier not that it was me. :s0140:
During the night of Y2K I was on a survivalist forum/board.

One the posters was asking about whether he should move his water/food down to a lower shelf so that when the earth's poles shifted/switched, and the gravity pinned him to the floor, he could get food/water until (presumably) gravity went back to normal.

Maybe that is the problem? ;)

During the night of Y2K I was on a survivalist forum/board.

One the posters was asking about whether he should move his water/food down to a lower shelf so that when the earth's poles shifted/switched, and the gravity pinned him to the floor, he could get food/water until (presumably) gravity went back to normal.

Maybe that is the problem? ;)
On Y2K I had a survivalist neighbor. At the stroke of midnight I turned off his water valve at the street and my brother killed the breaker to his house. Dude spent until the streetlights came on thinking the world had ended.

If 20,000 CA gun owners put in a bogus trans claim for the $1200 per month then donate that to groups fighting the gun laws that would be $1200 x 12 months x 20,000 people = $288,000,000 to fight unconstitutional gun laws in the first year. And the ones paying for it would be the CA government!
No, the taxpayers in CA would be paying for it. The CA government doesn't have any money unless they take it from the citizens (I mean residents).

DAMN! Given the rest of the info I have to wonder if he had stamps for the stuff needing them? Probably not. That is an impressive amount of damn ammo.

After getting a search warrant, agents entered and found "four machine guns, seven assault weapons, a short-barreled rifle, four suppressors/silencers, six handguns, one shotgun, four rifles, 54 lower receivers/frames, 41 standard capacity magazines, 87 large-capacity magazines, and approximately 35,000 rounds of miscellaneous ammunition," the statement said.

Is he selling anything?

Well it just looks like the start of a reasonable collection. Leo morons no little to nothing about firearms, if it looks scary it must be a machine gun. MAYBE he violated fire codes for the quantity of ammo stored improperly. Other than that I don't see any problem.
Move along, these aren't the guns you are looking for.

The "government" doesn't pay. The CA citizens who pay taxes are stuck with that bill.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top