JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

AP23053109457933.jpg

DAMN! Given the rest of the info I have to wonder if he had stamps for the stuff needing them? Probably not. That is an impressive amount of damn ammo.

After getting a search warrant, agents entered and found "four machine guns, seven assault weapons, a short-barreled rifle, four suppressors/silencers, six handguns, one shotgun, four rifles, 54 lower receivers/frames, 41 standard capacity magazines, 87 large-capacity magazines, and approximately 35,000 rounds of miscellaneous ammunition," the statement said.

Yea, and he either has had it for some time or got it through 'alternative' means.

No one is getting that much with CAs ammo BGC purchasing requirements and the hassles that seem to go along with it.
Because a criminal would never cross state lines to purchase rounds without a BGC?

He appears to have been a very organized individual as all the mags and ammo were in their own storage containers. I can't imagine the justice department came prepared to pack things like that so I have to assume it was the owner who did it. Wish all my gear was that well organized.

Wish all my gear was that well organized.
I am working on organizing my gear. Almost all of my mags that are not in/with guns, are in labeled bins, organized by gun model and caliber. I have almost 300 mags and somewhere over $6K invested in mags alone. I have an inventory list too.

If I ever have to evac again (like when there was a forest fire), I want to be able to grab my important irreplaceable stuff and go.

Terrible shame the investment going down the drain.

All those gun angels shooting 35k salutes.

Everyone,.... Fire a round for a moment of pew.... pew.... Pew.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top