JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tell you what...if you're really that concerned about the banks taking any of your money from your uninsured deposits of over $250,000 per account, you can always give that extra cash to me. I'll keep it safe for you :s0155:

Yeah, I wish. But its still theft. Many have saved all their lives for retirement have more than that.
For anyone to just skim from it is just wrong.
Not anything I need to worry about. For anyone to take one dime of someones savings is theft.
Its pretty much what the Soviet Union did to everyone.

If you wat to work and a young person, better get yourself trained to build robotics.
Guess they cant unemploy enough people by farming work outside the country.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/09/nearly-12-of-jobs-to-be-automated-in-next-20-years/

Maybe robots will be able to read, write, and spell better than you. In that case they would deserve your job.

Robots are available now for $30,000 dollars, programable, with a 3 year lifespan. Why do you think American industry is doing so well, yet unemployment is still so high?

I have not heard what the people who were screwed are doing about it as of late, anybody know?

I dont think there is much legally that anyone can do. Better to find places to put your money where they cant touch it. The government and the banks are not much different than the mafia anymore.

Also, by the year 2000 there will be hovercraft, we won't have to trash the environment making tires and we won't e oil dependent, road maintainance will cost only a fraction of what it is now. Health care will improve through the modern miracle of science. World peace will abound and the US will forever endure as the world leader in science and industry insuring oh bright economic future for generations to come.

You were watching a 1950's Disney special predicting the future, right?

They are going to have a tough time of it, building a robot to replace me! Lolling about and fooling around with the level of je ne sais quoi that I routinely project! Also, I believe that I can override the three laws!

Maybe robots will be able to read, write, and spell better than you. In that case they would deserve your job.

Robots are available now for $30,000 dollars, programable, with a 3 year lifespan. Why do you think American industry is doing so well, yet unemployment is still so high?

Frankly I don't give a damn. I am retired.
Its the kids that will suffer.
No hay to haul, no berries or beans to pick. No pins to set,
nothing but greasy food to serve and zero work ethic to learn.
I guess they can all be bankers... ohhh that is automated too now, but
just waiting for those machines to learn to steal too.

Frankly I don't give a damn. I am retired.
Its the kids that will suffer.
No hay to haul, no berries or beans to pick. No pins to set,
nothing but greasy food to serve and zero work ethic to learn.
I guess they can all be bankers... ohhh that is automated too now, but
just waiting for those machines to learn to steal too.

how are they going to train a robot to spit on your burger as well as a human can?

You hit it all dead center.
Earn what you get.
In my 67 years, I have never been without a job. I cant comprehend folks trying to be paid for not doing the work they were hired to do.
Learn something new every day.
Do more than you are being paid for. Dont expect a free ride.
Do even the dirty jobs without having to be told.
You become valuable only when you become a person that your employer can count on to get the job done without him having to stand over your shoulder.
Lead and pull, dont push.
No wonder you have always been employed! :s0155:

Here are the other half of the jobs.
I have a hunch crime is going to climb over all this.

Wow: List of Over 300 Employers who have Cut Hours to Avoid Obamacare Tax | Young Cons

<broken link removed>
When I first heard about Hillary care "Obama" care. You first must realize the successful politician does what brings in the lobby money . This Obama care will be a boom for business / corporations not having to provide medical insurance for their employees. No staff to shop for the best priced insurance company as well as handle all the B.S, paperwork the business has do do. Think about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top