JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2150
Manufacturer
Henry
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Boise
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Henry Big Boy 44MAG/SPL Silver - Model H006S This is a ONE of ONE Exhibition Grade Rifle With Beautiful Walnut Highly Figured Wood, Silver Receiver With 24 Carot Gold Engraving. Henry made one rifle for Idaho, this is the first, only and last rifle ever like this. It is unfired of course and comes with original box and paperwork. Asking what I have in the rifle to fund my new toyz - $2700.00 Cash and I can meet at a gun store of your choosing here in Boise to do the deal. You must have a Valid ID and preferably a CCW. I decided I want to sell the rifle and purchase a Big Bore lever "shooter" for hunting. The only trade I may consider is a large bore Henry, Winchester or Marlin jm stamped lever action rifle in great condition - and cash. Or maybe a couple lever action rifles that equal in value. You can call me at 208-869-5161 - ONLY VERY SERIOUS INQUIRES ABOUT THIS RIFLE - I don't have the time to filter calls from people bored of hanging out at home due to COVID19!!

IMG_2263.jpg Henry.6.jpg Henry.1.jpg Henry.2.jpg Henry.4.jpg Henry.3.jpg Henry.8.jpg Henry.9.jpg Henry.12.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes, it is a beautiful rifle for sure!
ps. I didn't mention in the ad but I'm sure I could ship with the FFL I've used in the past to have firearms shipped to me......Just let me know and I can get a quote, fairly inexpensive to do.

Updated - 05/19/2020 - Rifle is reduced to $2500 - I'm not sure why they won't let me change the description but ignore the $2700.00. $2500 is correct which is what I paid for the rifle - minus other fees to get it transferred. They made One rifle for each state and most of them went for around $3000 - So $2500 is a killer deal and I'm guessing a few years down the road it will be fetching much more. I just decided I want to get a beater I can hunt with.

REDUCED Again to $2400.00. I think this will probably be my final price drop, if she doesn't sell it's going in mothballs.

Sorry, I can't change the description that say $2700.00? Have no idea why they won't let a guy modify the original ad description?

Fancy Schmancy!

If you want a beater you can hunt with, I have a Rossi carbine in .44 mag that I will trade straight across for your wall hanger. ;)

Seriously, I might even throw in a couple hundred - say, $300? :D

That's like saying I'll trade my daisy BB gun for your Colt Anaconda...it ain't happening. You have a $350.00 gun. Maybe you can trade someone for a Ruger P89. Probably a better fit for you.

If you kick them an extra $1500 or so they'll fix you up. The wood literally feels like silk too, my Wife was a little jealous when I pulled out of the box and held it like a newborn baby

Okay Guys - I just reduced this beautiful rifle to BELOW what I paid and definitely what it's worth. It's really lonely sitting in the dark, and I know there's a guy out there that wants to love on it.
My passion is older "jm" stamped, Marlin lever guns or similar - so tell me what you have - but would also consider a partial trade for a Mini 30 or something fun like that. This gun is a great investment, and I bought it for just that...but decided my kids will have enough trouble sorting through the other crap I've accumulated over the last 40 years.

Okay Guys - I just reduced this beautiful rifle to BELOW what I paid and definitely what it's worth. It's really lonely sitting in the dark, and I know there's a guy out there that wants to love on it.
My passion is older "jm" stamped, Marlin lever guns or similar - so tell me what you have - but would also consider a partial trade for a Mini 30 or something fun like that. This gun is a great investment, and I bought it for just that...but decided my kids will have enough trouble sorting through the other crap I've accumulated over the last 40 years.
I can have it shipped as well via USPS Priority - The rifle is still in the factory box "of course" - which is inside the the original shipping box so it's ready to go.

You need to broaden your horizons, I'm willing to bet your Wife has multiple pairs of shoes...right?
At least one of EVERY caliber is a must, and I think there's good reason to have several in each.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top