JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tragedy to be averted had the Four Basic Safety Rules been followed.
I don't know about eh range rules, but, nobody should have been anywhere close to a firearm with people downrange.

He was just following Joe Biden's advice...

486114_600661426628077_925954504_n.jpg

Interesting how in some incidents protecting property makes it OK to shoot at someone and other times if you are only protecting your property you are the bad guy. (Yacht Club with lots of high dollar folks belonging as compared to a working man who chases and shoots a car thief). I wonder how those decisions get made?

Interesting how in some incidents protecting property makes it OK to shoot at someone and other times if you are only protecting your property you are the bad guy. (Yacht Club with lots of high dollar folks belonging as compared to a working man who chases and shoots a car thief). I wonder how those decisions get made?

$$$

He wasn't protecting property he was stopping someone from ramming a boat that he knew someone to be sleeping in. Granted rather convoluted but still under the definition of Self Defense.

Same as if he had shot through a windshield to stop a car headed for a baby carriage.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top