JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well he is a sheriff that works out of the John Day area or Oregon, and he wants anyone crossing the boarder from wa. state into Or. to be a law abiding citizen. so he will grant you a an out of state concealed lic. for Oregon, providing youve met the state requirements. He brings his own finger print machine and camera. there is a longer thread about this on page 2 of the forum.

no kidding?? this guy from this big acerage rural area does this on his own dime? This is his own program and his own quest?? What a patriot and what a smart thing to do.

I am all over that like a hobo on a ham sandwich!!! :s0155:

Also, for everyone's benefit, what all do I need to bring with me? I already have a certificate from a class and my DL of course. Can I download an application and fill it out before I come? Do I also have to write some kind of letter stating a compelling need?

I just got my OR CPL renewal from Multnomah county in the mail last Sat. I'd sure like to meet this sheriff and give him a hand!! But, we're headed to Woodburn on friday for the weekend. Bummer.

Maybe next time!

So........ I just want to make sure that I have everything that I need for this Saturday. I have a certificate from my class, and my ID, do I need anything else? Will anything else be available there? Does anybody know?

Anybody?

Also, I jsut realized that my certificate was issued just over a year ago, on April 18, 2009. Do these expire, or does it really matter when they are issued?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top